Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recent agf experience
I tried playing for two separate sessions yesterday in agf solo.

the first session I ran into a friend.  It was only the two of us and the bot in the entire server.  We didn't play with each other at all and kept our distance because we didn't want to risk being accused of teaming in spite of being the only two people in the entire lobby.  So we both just stopped playing and then there was only the bot in the lobby.

Later in the day I tried playing again and I instantly got teamed on and there were no mods around.

@Sora is this the game you wanted and the atmosphere you wanted?  So fun and friendly people just don't play with each other so we are not bothered by your moderators.  No wonder nobody plays anymore.
last week I got teamed on by 3 unnamed no skins who were not visible online who were spamming in chat "Lets NOT all team on mindless"

I used two or three shouts for mod help...

Mods were removed from shout box

no mod came for help

later I asked why and the mod said the players were saying they weren't teaming on you (they were being sarcastic but mod too dumb)

the players then started saying "enjoy your ban"

they did this because I've been unfairly banned so many times they expected a mod to unfairly abuse and ban me because I asked for mod help and the mod was clearly being bias towards me already by removing the shouts.

the unnamed no skins continued to team and target me until I just started eating all the viruses until nobody could battle anymore.

NOBODY COULD JUST PLAY BC THERE ARE CLOWNS OUT IN AGF WHO JUST TEAM IN SECRET.  MODS ARE TOO DUMB TO HANDLE THE SITUATION FAIRLY AND THEY ARE BIAS TOWARDS ME WITHOUT A DOUBT.

AGF IS TRASH UNTIL MODS ARE REMOVED
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • Mobile-Agma
SOLO agf will be taken offline, AGF normal will be released instead. Switching up for a bit.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Mindless
It’s very true that some mods are biased, though others are not. Players will be “teaming” on solo server and say they were not when a mod comes. It’s quite ridiculous because as soon as a mod is involve they act like they did nothing wrong while knowing full well that they did.

I’m not sure if you have seen this as well or not. Hopefully you find a way to resolve this, if not then maybe find a halfway reasonable solution to this issue. @Sora

Hope you are well & have a great week!

-Mobile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mobile-Agma's post:
  • Mindless
because I've been unfairly banned so many times they expected a mod to unfairly abuse and ban me because I asked for mod help and the mod was clearly being bias towards me already by removing the shouts.

the unnamed no skins continued to team and target me until I just started eating all the viruses until nobody could battle anymore.
(01-07-2023, 02:02 AM)Sora Wrote: SOLO agf will be taken offline, AGF normal will be released instead. Switching up for a bit.

thanks, im looking forward to a true free for all