Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teamers rn in Agf
there are players teaming rn in agf.  they keep doing it as one is farming in room 1 and 2 and then he come out of room 2 and they team for mass and then they act like they are not teaming in chat as they constantly spam laughing bc they know they are teaming.

This behavior is only possible bc mods force us to be dependent on them but are never around.  Really jusr ruins the game

another day fighting teamers solo with no mods around
dogshit server

sora was so close tho
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mindless
teamers in agf rn last twenty minutes

i made two shouts

no mods

mods ruin agf

EDIT; It took over an hr for a mod to show up, the teamers controlled server the entire time bc good players cant team against them. Then the mod called me unreliable when i told them i used two shouts earlier to tell them about teamers... BIAS MODS WHO DO NOTHING BUT LET CLOWNS AND TEAMERS GET AWAY WITH IT.

SECOND EDIT: Its the same day about a hr later and there are more teamers but no mod. @Sora you gave away the prize piece of agma to mods who abandoned the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
yesterday I was frozen for giving mass to a player when nobody was around before I left...

today I get teamed on by power farmers with multiple tabs or players as they give each other all mass to eat me.  NO MOD.

I USE TWO SHOUTS.

NO MOD.

Y AM I NOT SURPRISED MODS HARRASS ME WHEN I DO NOTHING WRONG BUT ARE NO WHERE WHEN I GET TEAMED ON.
(09-28-2022, 12:12 AM)Mindless Wrote: there are players teaming rn in agf.  they keep doing it as one is farming in room 1 and 2 and then he come out of room 2 and they team for mass and then they act like they are not teaming in chat as they constantly spam laughing bc they know they are teaming.

This behavior is only possible bc mods force us to be dependent on them but are never around.  Really jusr ruins the game

Yeh I hate that, I don't mind when players form an agreement to not kill each other much like the agreement that Russia and Germany had during WW2. But when they begin feeding each other and shit to purposely kill others it's annoying
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • Mindless
(10-28-2022, 12:38 PM)Sorry Wrote: Yeh I hate that, I don't mind when players form an agreement to not kill each other much like the agreement that Russia and Germany had during WW2. But when they begin feeding each other and shit to purposely kill others it's annoying

Whoa, that analogy sent me on a loop
@Sora You deleted the wrong server
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mindless
(10-28-2022, 12:38 PM)Sorry Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 12:12 AM)Mindless Wrote: there are players teaming rn in agf.  they keep doing it as one is farming in room 1 and 2 and then he come out of room 2 and they team for mass and then they act like they are not teaming in chat as they constantly spam laughing bc they know they are teaming. coreball

Yeh I hate that, I don't mind when players form an agreement to not kill each other much like the agreement that Russia and Germany had during WW2. But when they begin feeding each other and shit to purposely kill others it's annoying
Yes, and we always have to witness those unpleasant things.
If so, it will definitely be very uncomfortable Big Grin