• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Application for Agma.io
In game mod app

Info

User: FishTyperYTagmaz

Level: 51

Started in 2019

Pros:

I am very hardworking and calm, which will help me answer any questions people have, and i will be able to work through conversation that may be difficult and take time. I am also very smart and can solve problems. I also enjoy talking and i am very friendly.

Cons, sometimes i talk a lot but it is very under control and hopefully not bothersome to others

character: I am very brave and am willing to do a lot for something, i always have lots of energy and I enjoy making others laugh, I'm very enjoyable to be around and enjoy others company

Why not somebody else?
I really enjoy agma io and would love to do everything i can to help promote it and keep it safe, i really love this community and moderator would help me to protect the community all the more. 
@Sora
[-] The following 2 users Like FishTyperYTagmaz's post:
  • nachochesse, SilverYT_official2
(08-07-2022, 01:58 AM)FishTyperYTagmaz Wrote: In game mod app

Info

Started in 2019

Pros:

I am very hardworking and calm, which will help me answer any questions people have, and i will be able to work through conversation that may be difficult and take time. I am also very smart and can solve problems. I also enjoy talking and i am very friendly.

Cons, sometimes i talk a lot but it is very under control and hopefully not bothersome to others

character: I am very brave and am willing to do a lot for something, i always have lots of energy and I enjoy making others laugh, I'm very enjoyable to be around and enjoy others company

Why not somebody else?
I really enjoy agma io and would love to do everything i can to help promote it and keep it safe, i really love this community and moderator would help me to protect the community all the more. 
@Sora

Hey, your application is cool, but first we need to know you, sora does not decide by himself (there is only one case in which sora decided himself)  Staff votes for new members of staff, help here and on Discord Serve Smile

Need Help? Ask
(08-22-2022, 06:31 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 01:58 AM)FishTyperYTagmaz Wrote: In game mod app

Info

Started in 2019

Pros:

Why not somebody else?
@Sora

Hey, your application is cool, but first we need to know you, sora does not decide by himself (there is only one case in which sora decided himself)  Staff votes for new members of staff, help here and on Discord Serve Smile

Hi FishTyper,

You made a nice application, but there really is no such thing as an application form. Mostly, it's a matter of firstmost, always being friendly and helpful in the game, answering questions. When you see other mods, or better yet the Big Dude himself (Sora), put it into their heads that you would love to be an 'Agma Mod'

If you've done your homework, they will have seen and heard so much about you already, they will be mulling over the idea of you being the latest 'Mod' in their minds!

It takes a long time to be so helpfui that people just talk about it, or someone asks a question, they see you there, and ask you what the answer is, lol. And sometimes mods get used to things being quiet, apparently no-one has problems, everyone is taken care of, they can't tell it's some new guy who has them all straightened out. That's why you have to talk to them! But not so much that they think their radio is stuck on a single frequency with a broken record playing!

Best of luck to you on your quest! (And it was bold of you to just go ahead and post it in an area called 'Announcements' hehehe!)

(08-22-2022, 06:31 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: Hey, your application is cool, but first we need to know you, sora does not decide by himself (there is only one case in which sora decided himself)  Staff votes for new members of staff, help here and on Discord Serve Smile
[/color][/i][/b]

Sure, Sora decides by himself! He can do anything he wants, lol! It's just now and then, he might ask the other mods for their opinion on making (insert candidate's name here) a mod, and then... while you have him thinking of actually pulling the trigger, and making it happen, then it's nice to get some backup support from others that have already gained Sora's trust saying, "Yeah, she's a good choice!" and so on!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
Mod application:

User: measdas
Level:30(because my other acc got stolen)
About me
I am a young man who enjoys playing agma.io. I am very welcoming and easygoing. I would like to be a mod because i would like for agma.io to be a safer place for everyone to be and play in. Recently, in the server i play, i have seen multiple people trying to scam and having in appropriate names.As such, i would like to hpefully get a message to them that what they are trying to do is not accepteble.I also make videos for agma.io but am not yet in the agma io youtuber rank as i need more subscribers(My yt Channel name is Lumen).Please consider my application and hope you have a great day Smile