Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing Rewards
A lot of people play a lot but they don't recive any rewards. So there should be a SHOP with rewards. For every hour played in agma u should get a "Play time Point." With these points u can go in a shop and spend them for powers, coins, skins.
(07-12-2022, 07:24 PM)ROOF Wrote: A lot of people play a lot but they don't recive any rewards. So there should be a SHOP with rewards. For every hour played in agma u should get a "Play time Point." With these points u can go in a shop and spend them for powers, coins, skins.

Thats a great idea . Sort of like side quests . sora is going to add a pint system eventually but I agree there should be like achievements which when completed give rewards like  $25,000 , 5 of all power ups , 10 gold blocks , 300 bots for 1 hour etc .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sorry's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(07-12-2022, 07:24 PM)ROOF Wrote: A lot of people play a lot but they don't recive any rewards. So there should be a SHOP with rewards. For every hour played in agma u should get a "Play time Point." With these points u can go in a shop and spend them for powers, coins, skins.

not really, because people can afk and get rewards.. and people will abuse with those free powers, coins or bots.
i eat sumuri's :O
Planning a trip to Luton? Don't forget to make your travel hassle-free with Ezybook's convenient Meet and Greet at Luton service! Park your car securely and enjoy the convenience of seamless online game playing, unlocking exciting rewards while your car is in safe hands. Travel smart, play smart with Ezybook!
i like your thoughts, and I think it will be great!