Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Sora's Inactivity
So recently Sora has been alot inactive and people are wondering why he doesn't answer discord DM's ETC...
Well heres my suggestion on everyone whos trying to reach him out - 
You must understand that he has a real persons responsability behind agma and we all should accept & understand that. 
Why Is He So Inactive? 
Knowing that hes a Developer, changing or adding something advanced to a game is not an easy or quick thing, And lots of people may not know but hes the only developer (Admin) on Agma.io, In some cases even if hes active you may not get a response from him due to the overload of his direct messages from community members requesting or issuing their issue. 
What's the best way to get in touch with him?

YET there's still not a 100% contact method that guarantees his response, but (on my opinion) the best way to reach him out is via forums, as people think its discord during this inactivity Sora has been active only during weekends in this forum. ( Even I personally have not received any answer so far from him via discord ). 
So just please message him on the forum 1-2 messages per week and you may get his response (repeat this until you get his response). Just wait patiently.. 
PLATFORMS TO CONTACT SORA :
1.On This Forum 2.Via Email : [email protected] 3. Discord [color=var(--interactive-active)]Sora[/color][color=var(--header-secondary)]#3245[/color]  

- FireEagle
[-] The following 3 users Like albtv's post:
  • B oN iT - Agmaio, nachochesse, SilverYT_official2