Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
necessary changes to agma.io
Bug 
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Hello everyone my idea is to make it so ears can be used with other hats (at the moment u have to choose one or the other bc ears is considered a hat or smth) 
if this is changed I will be happy because it looks very nice. (as u can see above)
Cool
[-] The following 4 users Like kidmaletteo's post:
  • Mikasa, Neo, SilverYT_official2, Sora
(06-02-2022, 03:25 AM)kidmaletteo Wrote: [Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Hello everyone my idea is to make it so ears can be used with other hats (at the moment u have to choose one or the other bc ears is considered a hat or smth) 
if this is changed I will be happy because it looks very nice. (as u can see above)
Cool
Yes, I agree.
Day.

[-] The following 1 user Likes MasterXM's post:
  • kidmaletteo
(06-02-2022, 03:25 AM)kidmaletteo Wrote: [Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
agreed, looks amazing
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neo's post:
  • kidmaletteo
Cool

Great idea, I agree
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rizzzy's post:
  • kidmaletteo
(06-02-2022, 05:16 AM)Neo Wrote:
agreed, looks amazing
Rank 23..., Not even top 20's yet  sodaC . Honestly thought you had a chance of passing my rank while I was on my 1 month LONG break . But in 3 days I start again and you'll be nothing . And not to mention hello246 who is gaining on you like a bolt of lighting .  Big Grin And I don't like the fact you misrepresent me on Agma.io's discord . That screen shot was not of me, but infact the other pablo called real_diablo he has had my acc during my break . And no he farmed no xp  Big Grin you can go report to sora though inform him to remove the 23.8% he farmed me . But either way at the end of the day your lower than me and you can't really trash talk on agmas discord when you know your lower . Maybe if you were higher then yes you would have that authority . Hehe boi , it still makes me sleep happily at night just knowing days qutoe of "Just you wait pablo, neo will pass you out in 1 week", How long ago was that?, ooh yeh that was march..... -Paul-Goodman  Cool

(06-02-2022, 03:26 AM)MasterXM Wrote:
Cool
Yes, I agree.

Hard to reach rank 1 without a bot farming for you? . what was that quote "I'm day, and I'll get level 1000 first"
Light will beat you .
hello bro Sorry  V1tal
maybe u are confused but this post is about fixing an issue with wearables and its not about your drama  Dodgy
pls take yoru disrespect somewhere else  HazRSavage
(06-03-2022, 12:59 AM)kidmaletteo Wrote: hello bro Sorry  V1tal
maybe u are confused but this post is about fixing an issue with wearables and its not about your drama  Dodgy
pls take yoru disrespect somewhere else  HazRSavage

Hey!, This is not disrespect/drama, It's competitiveness I'm sorry if you feel that way . I just thought this was a community where expressions matter, but I guess I was wrong .  Heart from Paul Smile
(06-03-2022, 02:31 AM)Sorry Wrote: Hey! This is not disrespect/drama, It's competitiveness I'm sorry if you feel that way . I just thought this was a community where expressions matter, but I guess I was wrong .  Heart from Paul Smile

oh my bad  Confused
i'm sorry for reacting that way I was just upset bcs I thought this post was being brought off topic  Undecided
you can carry on Paul Heart
from kidmaletteo Angel Kreygasm
(06-03-2022, 02:44 AM)kidmaletteo Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 02:31 AM)Sorry Wrote: Hey! This is not disrespect/drama, It's competitiveness I'm sorry if you feel that way . I just thought this was a community where expressions matter, but I guess I was wrong .  Heart from Paul Smile

oh my bad  Confused
i'm sorry for reacting that way I was just upset bcs I thought this post was being brought off topic  Undecided
you can carry on Paul Heart
from kidmaletteo Angel  Kreygasm
hi fishy! :brohug:
(06-04-2022, 01:02 PM)Rizzzy Wrote: hi fishy! :brohug:
hello rizzy maybe u mistaken but fishy is not here  HazRSavage
(06-04-2022, 05:32 PM)kidmaletteo Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 01:02 PM)Rizzzy Wrote: hi fishy! :brohug:
hello rizzy maybe u mistaken but fishy is not here  HazRSavage

ok fishy my mistake sorry about that Cry