Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The start of Agma.io for me
I was first introduced to agma.io back in 2017

I was incredibly bad at the time and I was playing on a chromebook

It was around 2019 when I started playing on mobile

It was very difficult and frustrating to play, but I continued to try & improve my skills

It was in 2020 that I first had any contact with the game owner (Sora), I had receive a mod message for the first time in my 3 years of playing agma.io . I didn’t know what to do.

And from that point on I started to make YT videos on agma mobile.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mobile-Agma's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens
(01-14-2022, 08:11 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: I was first introduced to agma.io back in 2017

It was very difficult and frustrating to play, but I continued to try & improve my skills

It was in 2020 that I first had any contact with the game owner (Sora), I had receive a mod message for the first time in my 3 years of playing agma.io . I didn’t know what to do.

Aaaah, I remember my mobile days. I was also first introduced to the game in 2017, and I was mobile until maybe mid 2019 (I could be wrong, but I think it was somewhere in 2019). I believe it was mid-late 2018 that Sora first PMed me and asked about what I thought could improve mobile gameplay. I was very young back then (I still am, but I have matured and grown quite a bit since then), and I was excited that the owner of the game was asking me lol. 
Since then, Sora has made very helpful improvements to mobile gameplay, and though I don’t play on mobile anymore, I appreciate it a lot. The game has improved a lot, and I’m glad to be a part of the community. I’m happy I stuck through the sometimes frustrating mobile years, and was able to find some of my closest friends that I still have today. (:
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa
Question 
(01-15-2022, 01:23 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 08:11 PM)Mobile-Agma Wrote: I was first introduced to agma.io back in 2017

Aaaah, I remember my mobile days. I was also first introduced to the game in 2017, and I was mobile until maybe mid 2019 (I could be wrong, but I think it was somewhere in 2019). I believe it was mid-late 2018 that Sora first PMed me and asked about what I thought could improve mobile gameplay. I was very young back then (I still am, but I have matured and grown quite a bit since then), and I was excited that the owner of the game was asking me lol. 
Since then, Sora has made very helpful improvements to mobile gameplay, and though I don’t play on mobile anymore, I appreciate it a lot. The game has improved a lot, and I’m glad to be a part of the community. I’m happy I stuck through the sometimes frustrating mobile years, and was able to find some of my closest friends that I still have today. (:

I had a similar experience, it’s been an eye opener for me. Now that I look back at my time spent playing agma on mobile I show that if you work hard to improves something then it’s likely to happen. Since I started agma on mobile has had many significant improvements & updates. As well as being recognized as an alternate to play on PC/computers.
I hope that other will see it the way I do or at least a similar way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mobile-Agma's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens
Ahhh, I got told about this place in early 2016 by an old friend, and basically never left except for a few longer breaks here and then... Good times! Big Grin

My total play time on Agma is... yeah, not thaaat high.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Mobile-Agma, QueenOfQueens
Check the timeline, but short answer: oil troubles that led ownership of oil to shift between states; many people perished during particularly bad winter due to lack oil for heat.