Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for server by LeStRax3
Since many players want to play like professionals, but it doesn't work because they don't have powerups, I think it would be good to make 1 server in the EU where players will have all powerups, and will be able to use them as a giant. my opinion that might contribute to the game .

Happy Holidays and good luck in New Year 2022❤
[-] The following 3 users Like LestrAX's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens, xRENDEx
It is an idea that has been circulated for many years now, and I understand why alot of people want them added, but it would completely remove powerups value. If powerups were free on 1 server, alot of people would stop farming (which would lead to fewer people buying bots and coins) and it would also lead to people stop buying powerup packs entirely, alot of servers who people play purely to farm powerups would die out since they would go to the server that gives out free powerups, and it being the Gigantic/Giga/Giant mode would make it packed since it is has been the most populated server(s) ever since they were released back in 2018 Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 3 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fisa, QueenOfQueens, SilverYT_official2
Okay, I wasn't familiar with that. If I have another idea, I'll send it.
I sended something in questions and answers if you can look and answer me that I know what to do. Thanks .
[-] The following 2 users Like LestrAX's post:
  • QueenOfQueens, xRENDEx
haha yes keep bringing ideas
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin