Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacked Accound
Hello.My accound hacked, i give to no one my password,before i have 2m coins, now i have 2k coins.I played 3 days for this money?.Can you please help me to use back my coins Sora.Thanks
My username is: LeStRax3
(01-06-2022, 06:43 PM)LestrAX Wrote: Hello.My accound hacked, i give to no one my password,before i have 2m coins, now i have 2k coins.I played 3 days for this money?.Can you please help me to use back my coins Sora.Thanks

Coins or ingame stuff that has been used by others can not be given back.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(01-06-2022, 06:43 PM)LestrAX Wrote: Hello.My accound hacked, i give to no one my password,before i have 2m coins, now i have 2k coins.I played 3 days for this money?.Can you please help me to use back my coins Sora.Thanks

Some people still don't realize that easy passwords are either guessable by anyone, or particularly, someone that knows you well.

Some people use one password that they use for all things they sign up for that they figure they will never be serious about, never thinking that they would get into a community, play a game with some guy, and somehow they figured out the password he uses for all accounts, meanwhile they'd already lured him to a site where he had left his e-mail address.

Password security is a very big deal in this generation!

You should use this experience in the now to protect yourself from far worse breaches in the future. It's very difficult to 'hack' into an account with a proper password.

Chances are you just need to use harder passwords.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, SilverYT_official2, xRENDEx
(04-04-2023, 03:56 AM)RaymondMop Wrote: Hello admin team,

I just created this account to ask for help. Two things happened that made me unable to access to this great website, and I am begging for help

First: I have no idea what is my password of my account username xonomes. I take part in too many websites which means, too many passwords, so I use to forgot or lose passwords sometimes I rather losing one password than risking someone steals access to all sites if I just use one common password for all of them. In this website, when I had a problem, I was successfully recovering the password in my email with the automatic recovery system. As far as I remember, I didnt change it in a while as I had it saved on "automatically log me in" in my settings. So, now... I cleant cache, history and so on from my browser and lost that password which means access to the forum.

Second: seems that my email account was hacked recently by someone I think I had too simple and easy password... my fault. Whoever stole it, used my email to send SPAM or something worse I hope it didnt give any problem around here. After detecting the abuse, hotmail has blocked it which seems logical.

So... here I am. With no password to enter the forum and then be able to change my email in the settings, and no access to the original email to retrieve my password Locked out...  I know I could just open a new account this one, as an example, but I really really really  want to keep the old one Please I had my messages, my posts, my threads... little things, but precious after all. I am not the best poster, but I post sometimes, and I need to feel that "continuity" feeling when participating  in the forum. . Could you please help me? Maybe you can change my old email to the new one the one I have in this account, not saying it publicly ? Maybe you can put the password from this account into the old oen so I know what password I have to use? Maybe we can speak about this in private?

In case any doubt exists about if I am the real Xonomes I can give you details about my biiiiiiiig inbox and private messages I sent in this time which only someone who had access to the account can know.

Please, help

Thank you very much in advance, and please contact me for any detail you want to discuss

Xonomes 2

Dear Xonomes,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your account. It sounds like a frustrating situation, but I am glad that you reached out for help.

As a fellow player, I would like to support you in your request for assistance. One potential solution that comes to mind is to contact the Agma.io support team at [email protected]. or you can directly PM @Sora through this forums. They may be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity and resetting your password.

To help them verify your identity, it may be helpful to provide some information about your account, such as your IP address, the date you created the account, and the Gmail address you used to create the account.

I understand how important it is to you to keep your old account, with all your powers, coins, and friends intact. Hopefully, the Agma.io team will be able to assist you with recovering your account.

Best of luck to you, and I hope this situation gets resolved soon.

Sincerely,
Lazaro
It's just a bot , but a really smart one

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(01-08-2022, 02:56 PM)fisaIn today\s digital age, the security of our online accounts is of utmost importance. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes our accounts can still get hacked. If you Wrote: Firstly, change your password immediately and make sure it's a strong one that includes a mix of letters, numbers and symbols. Then, check if any other personal information such as email address or phone number associated with the account has been changed by the hacker.
Next, contact Get My Exam Help support team as soon as possible and inform them about the hack. They will guide you through the recovery process and may ask for some verification details to confirm your identity.
It's also important to review your account activity regularly for any suspicious activity or unauthorized access. By taking these steps and being vigilant about your online security in future, you can prevent similar incidents from happening again.

Coins or ingame stuff that has been used by others can not be given back.
Can anyone tell me what are the possible causes or vulnerabilities for an account to be hacked?
If you haven't already, change your password for your account to a strong and unique one. Make sure to use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.