Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg I minisplitted a guy!
So I was playing on mobile. I had had 132 mass. Then I see a 100 mass guy in a virus. I saw this trick on YouTube, so I just believed in myself, split 2 times quickly, and then he got eaten. It happened so quickly I didn't realize I just ate him all!
How this works: You know that if you have 130 mass, you pop in a virus. So this guy was in the virus, and the trick is that when I split 2 times, so I had 4 pieces, the first piece hit the guy and the following second one was planned to eat him when the guy popped. It like a popsplit but a little one.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 4 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel , ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
(09-29-2016, 02:08 AM)REACTION Wrote: So I was playing on mobile. I had had 132 mass. Then I see a 100 mass guy in a virus. I saw this trick on YouTube, so I just believed in myself, split 2 times quickly, and then he got eaten. It happened so quickly I didn't realize I just ate him all!
How this works: You know that if you have 130 mass, you pop in a virus. So this guy was in the virus, and the trick is that when I split 2 times, so I had 4 pieces, the first piece hit the guy and the following second one was planned to eat him when the guy popped. It like a popsplit but a little one.

Good job. lol.  Sure happens fast. Your dead and you don't even know it.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Reaction
*cough*
[Image: fec85d58933340b9aeb584bd88fb9e65.png]
Heart
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Apix , Cen, Relax , YEET
(09-29-2016, 03:36 PM)Voakie Wrote: *cough*
Heart

No big deal

(09-29-2016, 10:59 PM)REACTION Wrote:
Heart

No big deal
What's the point of different sections then? If you just took the extra two seconds to post in the right section then none of this would have happened.
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like YEET's post:
  • Cen, ™ Chronic
(09-29-2016, 11:58 PM)YEET Wrote:
Heart

No big deal
What's the point of different sections then? If you just took the extra two seconds to post in the right section then none of this would have happened.
I'll post it at a different place next time.

[-] The following 2 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Heart
>Select thread
>Options
>Move thread
>Stories and videos
>apply

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
(09-30-2016, 02:06 AM)Cen Wrote:
Heart
>Select thread
>Options
>Move thread
>Stories and videos
>apply

Im a moderator, not a super moderator! Can't Tongue

Heart

No big deal

Quite frankly, its not your decision whether it is a big deal or not xD But well, mistakes are here to be learned from (english much?)
[Image: Voakie.png]
(09-29-2016, 11:58 PM)YEET Wrote:
Heart

No big deal
I think you are doing a good job YEET  trying to keep the forum organized. For me the forum was a bit over whelming at first. Often  I browsed and later would want  to come back and  read a story again. Some times the story had been posted under the wrong heading. I din't know that then  but I do now. The menu was of no help at all. So I spent lots of time clicking through pages of stuff. It's enough to drive people away. I stayed because I like Agario. But now I'm glad I stayed. U guys all rock!  Big Grin

So now I'm outy so this thread can come to an end then. @Reaction The mini split was still the bomb !
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel , YEET
(09-30-2016, 07:12 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I think you are doing a good job YEET  trying to keep the forum organized. For me the forum was a bit over whelming at first. Often  I browsed and later would want  to come back and  read a story again. Some times the story had been posted under the wrong heading. I din't know that then  but I do now. The menu was of no help at all. So I spent lots of time clicking through pages of stuff. It's enough to drive people away. I stayed because I like Agario. But now I'm glad I stayed. U guys all rock!  Big Grin

So now I'm outy so this thread can come to an end then.

Hehe! @YEET is just some guy. (Okay, okay, a cool guy... But nonetheless...)

Did you mean to reference @Voakie , who is a moderator?

Actually, now I don't understand it, because what he said implied that you had to be a 'Super Mod' to move a thread from one area to another.

I wouldn't remember where this was originally posted either, and that is likely the most commonly made error here -- posting something in a place less than the ideal area.

If Mod's can't move messages and threads, what CAN they do??!?!?

Inquiring rodents wish to know. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie , YEET, ™ Chronic
(09-30-2016, 07:33 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 07:12 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: I think you are doing a good job YEET  trying to keep the forum organized. For me the forum was a bit over whelming at first. Often  I browsed and later would want  to come back and  read a story again. Some times the story had been posted under the wrong heading. I din't know that then  but I do now. The menu was of no help at all. So I spent lots of time clicking through pages of stuff. It's enough to drive people away. I stayed because I like Agario. But now I'm glad I stayed. U guys all rock!  Big Grin

So now I'm outy so this thread can come to an end then.

Hehe! @YEET is just some guy. (Okay, okay, a cool guy... But nonetheless...)

Did you mean to reference @Voakie , who is a moderator?

Actually, now I don't understand it, because what he said implied that you had to be a 'Super Mod' to move a thread from one area to another.

I wouldn't remember where this was originally posted either, and that is likely the most commonly made error here -- posting something in a place less than the ideal area.

If Mod's can't move messages and threads, what CAN they do??!?!?

Inquiring rodents wish to know. Big Grin
Yeet was  concernd. Two or three times I think. As you said, @YEET can't move anything, but is still trying to fix it by bringing it up more than once.  and pointing it out... That's all. So in that YEET is doing a good of trying to keep the menue in good shape.. That's how I see it. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.  Dodgy Big Grin  Darn rodents!
Why is everyone talking about me. Reaction just posts a bunch of spam threads and threads in the wrong sections. This one happens to be in the wrong section.
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like YEET's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel