Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween Event 2021
Halloween Event 2021!

Hello! There is right now an active halloween event on Agma and I just wanted to give you a quick preview on what is new!

First of, Agma's logo got updated and it fits the halloween theme! (READ EVERYTHING, I updated with skins and new stuff!!!)

[Image: agma_halloween.png]

Now lets start with the command that is the main attraction of this event. The /halloween command!
[Image: 111.png]

Now you will get many fun features; 
  • Two new nickname colors, Orange and Blue!
  • You will get two new hats aswell, the Witch Hat (Brown variant) and Elf hat!
  • Your account will have the same abilities like someone with Gold Membership! (Includes freeze, invisiblity)
Now there are some new stuff aswell that isn't related to the command, but viruses got a new halloween look and you will now have acess to three new emotes!

[Image: viris.png] [Image: 2222.png]

UPDATED!!!

@Sora just released some brand new stuff! It is really worth reading.
First of he released some brand new skin packs;
Pack 1: Paul Gray, Lil peep, and Avicii skins + 1 000 000 million coins.
Pack 2: Paul Gray, Lil peep, Michael Jackson, XXXtentacion, Kurt Cobain and Avicii skins (Rev skin aswell, but isnt included in the advertisement!) + 2 000 000 million coins, and Multifeed for 30 days!!
I will make an Imgur link with all the skins if you want to look in detail here!
If you do not know what Multifeed does I will show you what Sora said about it himself.

[Image: unknown.png] 
The advertisement:
[Image: unknown.png?width=802&height=666]
My discord is alexx#4007

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 6 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • Custom, fireboneee, fisa, QueenOfQueens, Sora, Squirrel
Good post my bro B)

(@firebone#9999)
(10-30-2021, 10:36 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Good post my  bro B)

Thank you ^^ Just updated
My discord is alexx#4007

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(10-30-2021, 09:29 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:
Halloween Event 2021!

Hello! There is right now an active halloween event on Agma and I just wanted to give you a quick preview on what is new!

First of, Agma's logo got updated and it fits the halloween theme! (READ EVERYTHING, I updated with skins and new stuff!!!)

[Image: agma_halloween.png]

Now lets start with the command that is the main attraction of this event. The /halloween command!
[Image: 111.png]

Now you will get many fun features; 
  • Two new nickname colors, Orange and Blue!
  • You will get two new hats aswell, the Witch Hat (Brown variant) and Elf hat!
  • Your account will have the same abilities like someone with Gold Membership! (Includes freeze, invisiblity)
Now there are some new stuff aswell that isn't related to the command, but viruses got a new halloween look and you will now have acess to three new emotes!

[Image: viris.png] [Image: 2222.png]

UPDATED!!!

@Sora just released some brand new stuff! It is really worth reading.
First of he released some brand new skin packs;
Pack 1: Paul Gray, Lil peep, and Avicii skins + 1 000 000 million coins.
Pack 2: Paul Gray, Lil peep, Michael Jackson, XXXtentacion, Kurt Cobain and Avicii skins (Rev skin aswell, but isnt included in the advertisement!) + 2 000 000 million coins, and Multifeed for 30 days!!
I will make an Imgur link with all the skins if you want to look in detail here!
If you do not know what Multifeed does I will show you what Sora said about it himself.

The advertisement:
[Image: unknown.png?width=802&height=666]

Owwww this is gooona be aweeeesomeeeee !!!!
(10-30-2021, 09:29 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:
Halloween Event 2021!
~details snipped for the sake of brevity~

Hey, thanks for a high-quality post!  I saw something about the /halloween command done by someone... (I think it wa Airia?) in a video, but didn't try it myself, and I'd been asked about a new update, and I told the guy I knew nothing about it!

~facepalms~

If only I'd been back on my regular Forum visits, I'd have known to direct them to this thread.

Do we know how long this will last, or if any changes are permanent?

The pumpkins I wasn't surprised at, since Sora has had those before. Heh...

~the partly eeeevilll furry rodent takes a pumpkin & throws it straight at @Redfox~
(This, in a vain attempt to prevent the pumpkin from becoming food. GAH! I can eat some gourds... Squash is awesome, particularly Pepper Squash.. but pumpkin?! Mannnn, keep dat cr@p away from me!!!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Redfox