Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who can give me account.
Hi. Maybe someone have 100 lvl account and don't play agar.io? My dream is my that account. Please give me 1 on skype suchy.2002 on here please ;/
(09-24-2016, 12:02 PM)Suchelec Wrote: Hi. Maybe someone have 100 lvl account and don't play agar.io? My dream is my that account. Please give me 1 on skype suchy.2002 on here please ;/

Sorry, but I don't think anyone will give a level 100 acc. You know how hard that is to earn? I'm on level 46, and I play everyday. I'm pro, but it's still hard to level up. Try to earn it. What lvl are you on?

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(09-25-2016, 01:39 AM)REACTION Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 12:02 PM)Suchelec Wrote: Hi. Maybe someone have 100 lvl account and don't play agar.io? My dream is my that account. Please give me 1 on skype suchy.2002 on here please ;/

Sorry, but I don't think anyone will give a level 100 acc. You know how hard that is to earn? I'm on level 46, and I play everyday. I'm pro, but it's still hard to level up. Try to earn it. What lvl are you on?

It may be easietr than you think. I'm level 80 now, and I figure that by the time I get to 100, I'll be so bored of the game, I wouldn't at all mind giving it away. (lol) Oh wait! I linked in through FB... so I think that means that I can't give it away.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
im lvl 52 and half of lvl
prob you have to buy it

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!