Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention! Do not use bots!
Agario is banning people who are using bots! Dont use them! Serious!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 3 users Like Reaction 's post:
  • CantREKTMe , Squirrel , Voakie
they go through this every few months...pretty soon ogar will get cut (it's the current agar shell)...they crack down, let everyone make some money for a bit, then crack down again. you get banned for a week, and sometimes lose your high lvl acct, but they know they cant stop it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Reaction , Squirrel , Voakie
Bots are annoying. They cause huge amounts of lag, making the game almost impossible to play. It's just one of those things where people just want to ruin everyone's fun. PS. If bots didn't cause lag, I wouldn't care about them.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 2 users Like CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Reaction , Squirrel
(09-24-2016, 08:12 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Bots are annoying. They cause huge amounts of lag, making the game almost impossible to play. It's just one of those things where people just want to ruin everyone's fun. PS. If bots didn't cause lag, I wouldn't care about them.

And for that reason, we should discourage people from deploying bots at every opportunity.

At the end of the day, if there's no-one using bots, then people no longer have much willpower to make them available (creating them is work)... and if there's too many using bots, the game developer has to find more ways to make money to pay for it, or risk needing to just shut the game down.

(For example, if it were my company, and what @run SPOT run is saying is correct, then I could see myself charging a one-time $20 USD charge to register an account... and make it clear that if you use a bot and are caught, your account will be suspended -- and you are out your $20.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax
@Squirrel  for the most part, the people making bots are the ones charging the fee. Most of them have what amounts to a fee for service by charging you to use their use their bots, often times on a tier level system.  like this
[Image: ef5c450ec4c44930949db59c99e336d2.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-25-2016, 08:40 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @Squirrel  for the most part, the people making bots are the ones charging the fee. Most of them have what amounts to a fee for service by charging you to use their use their bots, often times on a tier level system.  like this
~image snipped~

Then I'd suggest that everyone not spend money on a game that should be free, and I'll make one final point against bots.

There's a very good chance that the bot won't even help you!

What it does do, is add easy small targets to the mix. The bot that I found the 'best', was the one where it knew where the spawner of it was, and the cells would head for that player.

But those were the ones that I loved to just eat all the little botlets I could, and follow them all the way back to the one who spawned them, and then figure out how to kill that player.

The other bots add easy targets to the game, but everyone can get them, which likely won't even be you.

So just don't do it!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(09-26-2016, 08:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 08:40 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @Squirrel  for the most part, the people making bots are the ones charging the fee. Most of them have what amounts to a fee for service by charging you to use their use their bots, often times on a tier level system.  like this
~image snipped~

Then I'd suggest that everyone not spend money on a game that should be free, and I'll make one final point against bots.

What it does do, is add easy small targets to the mix. The bot that I found the 'best', was the one where it knew where the spawner of it was, and the cells would head for that player.

But those were the ones that I loved to just eat all the little botlets I could, and follow them all the way back to the one who spawned them, and then figure out how to kill that player.

The other bots add easy targets to the game, but everyone can get them, which likely won't even be you.

So just don't do it!
Oh. Light bulb moment. Some times the game is flooded with tiny players or feeds (whatever) all headed in the same direction? is that what you are talking about? I always wondered what that was all about? Thanks for that info.
Bullies have personal issues.
(09-27-2016, 11:46 AM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 08:28 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
~image snipped~

So just don't do it!
Oh. Light bulb moment. Some times the game is flooded with tiny players or feeds (whatever) all headed in the same direction? is that what you are talking about? I always wondered what that was all about? Thanks for that info.

You cant't blame me for asking why the forum has a mods&cheat section with links to mod downloads and cheats?
Bullies have personal issues.
Well, @Reaction is right... while playing in the public 'Teams' game, I had my account banned. And nooo, I wasn't using a bot, hack or extension. (lol) (All of those can lead to you being banned, by the contents of the window that appeared.)

I've written to them, asking for it to be undone, but likely I expect it to fall on deaf ears.

I have a feeling that there's certain people who've been given the power to boot people from a game, log them out, and ban them, and likely those people do whatever they want to.

Some fool probably thought I was a bot, because I LOVE being the small guy, pouncing on an opportunity when my team is being owned (ie: less than 25% of the pie chart, lol), and then give all that mass to the biggest teammate I can find.

So likely playing to benefit others more than myself, makes me look like a bot.

Otherwise, I just don't know. Anyhow, whatever 'system' they're using to find people who are abusing the game, it suuuure has huge flaws in it!

If they don't unban it, I guess I'll be in AGF, eh? (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Relax , Voakie
(09-27-2016, 02:14 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Well, @Reaction is right... while playing in the public 'Teams' game, I had my account banned. And nooo, I wasn't using a bot, hack or extension. (lol) (All of those can lead to you being banned, by the contents of the window that appeared.)

I've written to them, asking for it to be undone, but likely I expect it to fall on deaf ears.

I have a feeling that there's certain people who've been given the power to boot people from a game, log them out, and ban them, and likely those people do whatever they want to.

Some fool probably thought I was a bot, because I LOVE being the small guy, pouncing on an opportunity when my team is being owned (ie: less than 25% of the pie chart, lol), and then give all that mass to the biggest teammate I can find.

So likely playing to benefit others more than myself, makes me look like a bot.

Otherwise, I just don't know. Anyhow, whatever 'system' they're using to find people who are abusing the game, it suuuure has huge flaws in it!

If they don't unban it, I guess I'll be in AGF, eh? (lol)
That happend to me. I got banned for using this random mod ( which i didnt use) and then i ask the creator of agario to unban me and he is like "Sorry, I cant do that It says you used a mod" and I'm like " I didnt use a Fking mod (sorry language but that is life) so anyway im still banned from play agario for no random reason 

#downgoesagario
[Image: Madison_Beer.png]

(09-27-2016, 11:20 PM)TWTDEATH2 Wrote: That happend to me. I got banned for using this random mod ( which i didnt use) and then i ask the creator of agario to unban me and he is like "Sorry, I cant do that It says you used a mod" and I'm like " I didnt use a Fking mod (sorry language but that is life) so anyway im still banned from play agario for no random reason 

I've received a reply from them, saying that I'm unbanned... but it will be a few days before I am there again, and can tell for sure.

I was pleasantly surprised though, that I received an answer at all.

Gauging from the wording of the reply, it happened to a significant number of people.

Also, it occurs to me that if you applied some sort of modification to code that runs locally on your machine, that they may be able to detect that the code has been changed, by simply running a CRC check on the code block. So, if it was some sort of change that added features that you didn't necessarily have to use (oe: your choice via some other key, etc.) it's still possible that they could determine that the code running on your side was not strictly as was sent to you.
Fight the Good Fight