Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Application to be a moderator in Agma.io
APPLICATION
(applying for support in agma.io discord or in-game moderator)

My information in Agma.io:

Username: Avatarius

Level: 68

I have been playing since January 2018

My qualities :

Being quite welcoming, helpful, diligent, and creative, I am also very dynamic.

Active and playful, I will not hesitate to answer any question relating to the game.

I am a fairly pleasant boy, being able to abstain from me in complex cases which do not concern me.

Anticipating in the event of a problem, I will try to resolve every problem a player has.

I am very daring, I will never back down from something.

My flaws :

To be honest, I don't have so many flaws but flaws that a lot of people have.
My first flaw is being talkative.
However, I try to take it upon myself and respect others.
I can be calm.

My character:

My character is defined more in my qualities. I can be very bossy defiant when one person does not respect or even listen to another's second warning.
Often distracted, I can be quite curious without even looking for the reason.
Being very emotional, I listen to everyone's problems, far too often I would seek to resolve them even if that person turns out to be one of the individuals I don't get along with very well.
Energetic and imaginative, I am not afraid to invent or even make mistakes.

Further information :

I really like to entertain, make people laugh, have fun.
I am a very motivated person from birth. I am also one of the most active users in Agma.io Discord server, and very known in the community.

Why me and not someone else? Simply because I am a challenging person! For me, playing Agma.io is a lot of fun and I would love to be moderator on this game to have a good time on this good game, and to keep watch it! For me, it's like being in another universe.
You can help, play, have friends, all this while playing with friends.
[Image: 8314c00fbec39c64c7ca8003ef2494a4.png]
[-] The following 11 users Like Avatarius's post:
  • Complexity, fireboneee, fisa, litle, Mikasa, nachochesse, Poison, Redfox, SilverYT_official2, Sora, xRENDEx
@Sora (forgot to ping you, sorry!)
[-] The following 2 users Like Avatarius's post:
  • litle, SilverYT_official2
I think you make a perfect one Smile An awesome member of the community who has been around here for quite a while , helpful and trustworthy.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
I know you for a while, and think you will be fit! Approved for support Big Grin
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
yayy congrats Avatarius!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • Avatarius, nachochesse, SilverYT_official2
(09-13-2021, 12:19 AM)Sora Wrote: I know you for a while, and think you will be fit! Approved for support Big Grin

Woohoo! Thank you so much  Heart

(09-13-2021, 04:38 AM)fisa Wrote: yayy congrats Avatarius!

Thanks Fisa!!!  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avatarius's post:
  • nachochesse
(09-13-2021, 11:36 AM)Avatarius Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 12:19 AM)Sora Wrote: I know you for a while, and think you will be fit! Approved for support Big Grin

Thanks Fisa!!!  Smile
Glad you got it!  Big Grin 
You deserve it Avatarius and you have been a really good Support (so far hehe)
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
(10-09-2021, 02:15 PM)StonkMaster69 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 12:53 AM)xRENDEx Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 11:36 AM)Avatarius Wrote:

Thanks Fisa!!!  Smile
Glad you got it!  Big Grin 
You deserve it Avatarius and you have been a really good Support (so far hehe)
Bruh I've been asking for years to be a mod, and no one even payed me any attention. This is why I'm quitting agma, because only the special people get attention and have fun in agma.

You know, I am an ex-moderator so I think I am "right" person to speak on this topic.

Everyone has and everyone will ask for roles like Staff, Support, Ingame moderator etc and Sora does pay attention to everything even if you think he doesn't, it is a little bit of a shock I know. The game doesn't really need more members in the Staff section though, from my personal experience as of right now we have a pretty much 100% working team (with some issues here and there that Sora himself has to fix) and aren't looking for more people. No one is more special than anyone and it is not only "special people that get attention and can have fun in Agma" because everyone is actually equal, Sora doesn't favors anyone. If you think like that and want to quit purely because you do not get an important role then you shouldn't really be in such power from the beginning lol!

Anyone can have fun in Agma with or without Staff/Support, I had really good moments WITHOUT Staff and I will always keep those memories dearly, I became a Staff member because I enjoyed helping people and I still do Tongue

(psst if you think they get more powers etc, they don't! I never asked for it and I don't see a reason to do it either, it is voluntary!!)
My discord is alexx#4007

[-] The following 4 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox, Sora
(08-27-2021, 10:46 PM)Avatarius Wrote:
APPLICATION

a lvl 68 since 2018 means u are inactive and barely play
(10-09-2021, 10:25 PM)StonkMaster69 Wrote: I'm not an idiot, fool. I know what you get for becoming a staff member and I have no desire other than to help out, I've asked for years before on many different accounts, but only the special people who waste their lives playing agma get anything. I've played longer than most people on agma and for years and years I barely have anything. This game is just a way to use your greed to force you to buy items and cool abilities.
 You don't need to have a special role to help people Tongue
My discord is alexx#4007

[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
Mine Informations :

Username : Primaos

Level : 50

Hours : 250 hours and 32 minutes

I wish i'll started in like the end of 2019 or 2020

Qualitys : I'll respect all but if a men insult a another one i'll like can mute him for a time i'll be can calculate :-)

I can ban illegals scripts users like fake colors names or anything like this Smile

That's the end of my request for be a moderator (i re-play in this game after 3 months of inactivity)
My information for Mod Application:

Username: FreddoFree

Level: 40

Hours: 212

I started in April of 2021

Qualities: I will respect all and stop bullying! I will also monitor regularly!

I can ban users using scripts and APK's

I can also monitor for around 3-5 hours daily!!

Kind Regards, Freddo - Agma
there allot of player using scripts i never see a stop to it me use scripts that can be use in game what the point of user scripts make you lag more on another player
what the fun of that the game is fun i love playing agamio would i like to be an mod no but i would give idea for the game yes like add powerup that make you an virus that would be cool
there allot you can do to this game of agamio
APPLICATION

My qualities :

Active and playful, I will not hesitate to answer any question relating to the game.

I am a fairly pleasant boy, being able to abstain from me in complex cases which do not concern me.

Anticipating in the event of a problem, I will try to resolve every problem a player has.

My flaws :

I can be calm.

My character:

My character is defined more in my qualities. I can be very bossy defiant when one person does not respect or even listen to another's second warning.
Being very emotional, I listen to everyone's problems, far too often I would seek to resolve them even if that person turns out to be one of the individuals I don't get along with very well.

Further information :

I am a very motivated person from birth. I am also one of the most active users in Agma.io Discord server, and very known in the community.

Why me and not someone else? Simply because I am a challenging person! For me, playing Agma.io is a lot of fun and I would love to be moderator on this game to have a good time on this good game, and to keep watch it! For me, it's like being in another universe.

Hello Avatarius Smile

I am not sure if you still remember me but it's your old pal Laz. Congrats on becoming a support!
I am not trying to start a fight or a huge debate, but I have examined your account being used by a few different people. I also remember finding your account on a website that lists various amounts of public accounts. As a person who is highly against "Permission spammers" I would just like to clarify that you can face serious consequences if you publicize your account especially if you have "special permissions". The purpose of this post was not to call anyone out, and I'm sure it won't happen again in the future.

Best regards,
Laz
(07-29-2022, 12:47 AM)Lazaro Wrote:
APPLICATION

My qualities :

My flaws :

I can be calm.

My character:

Further information :

Hello Avatarius Smile

I am not sure if you still remember me but it's your old pal Laz. Congrats on becoming a support!
I am not trying to start a fight or a huge debate, but I have examined your account being used by a few different people. I also remember finding your account on a website that lists various amounts of public accounts. As a person who is highly against "Permission spammers" I would just like to clarify that you can face serious consequences if you publicize your account especially if you have "special permissions". The purpose of this post was not to call anyone out, and I'm sure it won't happen again in the future.

Best regards,
Laz
Hello Laz ^^
Yes, I remember you! Thank you so much!
Can you send me that website? Because it's been a long time since I didn't share my account, the password on that website is probably wrong!
And yes, you're right; accounts with special permissions shouldn't be public.
Thank you again, Laz!

Warmest regards,