Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got any pets?
I have two parakeets.  Currently trying to tame them but it's difficult when they're both in one cage.  I would get another but my mother doesn't approve lol  One on the left tends to be braver than the other.
[Image: image3.jpg]
[-] The following 10 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • Cal, Cuos, DoctorFinkle, fireboneee, fisa, QueenOfQueens, Redfox, SilverYT_official2, Squirrel , xRENDEx
I love my "German Shepherd" when there is a smart dog in your house, then you understand their meaning existence. This is the owner, there was never such a dedicated domestic pet.
cute birds :d
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(08-10-2021, 06:15 PM)Plexityy Wrote: I have two parakeets.  Currently trying to tame them but it's difficult when they're both in one cage.  I would get another but my mother doesn't approve lol  One on the left tends to be braver than the other.
[Image: image3.jpg]
They’re very cute, what are their names?
I have a dog named Penny, I think you’ve seen a picture of her before. She’s a miniature schnauzer, a small dog with a big attitude, but I love her (:[Image: pXMmx4z.jpg]
[Image: md8wc1q.jpg]
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
I have an angry ginger cat.
love pets too. I have snail Stewen. On deposiphotos I found many cool snail images for wallpaper. There are thousands of images and photos on different themes. If I need some inspiration I discover large thematic collection of stock photography, and explore stock video and music library to find exactly what I need. Useful platform if you need high quality photos.
I have two dogs Big Grin
I have a white cat and she is really cute
Absolutely! Pets bring so much joy and companionship into our lives. Whether you have a furry friend, a feathered companion, or a scaly sidekick, the bond is special. For those interested in deepening the connection with their canine companions, exploring companion dog certification can be a rewarding journey companion dog certification provides valuable information on the certification process, ensuring that our dogs not only bring joy but also serve as certified companions, offering support and enhancing the well-being of those in need. It's a wonderful way to celebrate the incredible bond we share with our pets while making a positive impact in the community.