Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we ever be able to report a player ?
Exclamation 
Hello , 
I just wanted to ask the question in the subject . 
I just found a player insulting people and being homophobic in the chat of megasplit EU , he made another person leave the game , and as every people that does this , he had no name and his status was in private .The only difference with other toxic players was that he was a gold member and only 3/4 of his massages were insults .[Image: Capture-d-cran-2021-07-03-230913.png]
Considering this event I'd like to ask for either : 
- adding a report button next to the mute button 
 or
-removing the setting to hide your status , so players could report toxic players with a screenshot on, discord or here. 

I know you must see this request all the time but its just so annoying for everyone. Some people stop playing agma because of this .

Thank you in advance
I disagree with removing hide user, but being able to report messages would be nice.
Mods could then view reported messages and have an option to disallow chat for this person for a week a. e., on the other hand people could abuse this feature so there should be a time limitation and people who use it wrongly should be banned from using the feature if it were to come ^^

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 4 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, notbad1, Redfox, solo_player123
(07-03-2021, 11:11 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I disagree with removing hide user, but being able to report messages would be nice.
Mods could then view reported messages and have an option to disallow chat for this person for a week a. e., on the other hand people could abuse this feature so there should be a time limitation and people who use it wrongly should be banned from using the feature if it were to come ^^

I definitely agree with you , I think its because people could abuse this feature that they haven't added it to the game yet.
[-] The following 3 users Like notbad1's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa, solo_player123