Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bruh, password change and issues
like 3 months before, i asked sora to change my password, he accepted it, i gave him/her all the information he need, and i verifyied myself for being the owner of the account. and i asked if he/she could change the password, and he/she became died for like 2 months not replying on dms.(i dont mean died irl). ive still have the issue that my email registerd wont let me reset my password because of a problem. ive had this issue for a long time Sad((((( i really still want to play the game(now my account is kinda public)   ;(((((
can anyone please help me. the password still isnt change till now...................... if anyone hhelp me fix this problem i can probably give you a discord nitro or something like that.... (Error: an unexpected error occurred while verifying your email address)-- sorry for bad grammar cause im from china
i eat sumuri's :O
Only Sora can help (or perhaps another admin)
(06-07-2021, 03:11 PM)Redfox Wrote: Only Sora can help (or perhaps another admin)

he isnt responding for for a long time
Ask Sora to reset your email so you can reset your password and you mght also need to prove Sora that it is your account ( Sora#3245) or I can dm Sora for you so you can get a reply faster just give me your discord user tag mine is (Fisa#8101) and no I dont need discord nitro for just helping someone.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • INFINITY YT AGMA.IO
(06-10-2021, 02:01 PM)fisa Wrote: Ask Sora to reset your email so you can reset your password and you mght also need to prove Sora that it is your account ( Sora#3245) or I can dm Sora for you so you can get a reply faster just give me your discord user tag mine is (Fisa#8101) and no I dont need discord nitro for just helping someone.

the discord nitro party was funny  Big Grin Big Grin
(06-10-2021, 02:01 PM)fisa Wrote: Ask Sora to reset your email so you can reset your password and you mght also need to prove Sora that it is your account ( Sora#3245) or I can dm Sora for you so you can get a reply faster just give me your discord user tag mine is (Fisa#8101) and no I dont need discord nitro for just helping someone.

thanks, my discord tag is Nukiee#0117, i can prove the accoutn is mines. because now my account is public
(06-10-2021, 09:39 AM)xmaster Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 03:11 PM)Redfox Wrote: Only Sora can help (or perhaps another admin)

Do not DM him on Discord. Instead, send him a private message here. Give him a full week to respond. If he does not, send him the same letter again.

Sora is the only one who can help you.

Generally, he chooses not to help anyone change their password any longer, since there's now an automated process that you should be able to go through to do it. But you may be a special case, due to the network controls of your government.

Be patient, but keep sending the weekly private messages.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(06-11-2021, 05:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Do not DM him on Discord. Instead, send him a private message here. Give him a full week to respond. If he does not, send him the same letter again.

Generally, he chooses not to help anyone change their password any longer, since there's now an automated process that you should be able to go through to do it. But you may be a special case, due to the network controls of your government.

Hmm works either way... but you are right Sora is more active over here  Smile

(06-11-2021, 05:58 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

ok thanks, allready pmed him 3 days before, just gonna wait now, xd
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel
hello guys how are you
Great Big Grin And how about you
(06-11-2021, 03:02 PM)Reverse Master Wrote: hello guys how are you

Hello there! Welcome to forums!
I am doing fine thank you Big Grin what about you