Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Features that agma.io should have
1. Less viruses in gigantic, giga, giant servers 
There's so many viruses there, that it makes the game less fun. I think everyone who plays there could agree on this. I suggest decreasing the amount of viruses there by 2-3x.
2. Customization/optimization 
We need a setting that allows you to see only skins from your party members and another one, but for names.
Also a setting that lets you adjust your view distance. You would be able to choose from 0 to 200 view distance (normal 100), the more you select the further around you, you can see.
3. Auto respawn 
Like the auto respawn in vanis.io, it respawns you after whatever amount of time you need to spend in menu to press play again.
4. Fixing random disconnects.
I think everyone has randomly disconnected at least once. It's not even your internet's or client's fault, but agma's.
5. Keybinds for more splits
In agma you can only split once, double, triple and macro split or "z". The problem with macro split is that it's hard to control. When you try to split a certain amount of times (above triple), you can almost never do it how you intended. Instead we need a 16x and 64x splits keybind.
[-] The following 4 users Like Godo's post:
  • Calc, Ezed_, kingtingbing, Plexityy
your right

Sora come check this it needs to be added it will be so much better..
(06-06-2021, 05:16 PM)Godo Wrote: 1. Less viruses in gigantic, giga, giant servers 
There's so many viruses there, that it makes the game less fun. I think everyone who plays there could agree on this. I suggest decreasing the amount of viruses there by 2-3x.
We need a setting that allows you to see only skins from your party members and another one, but for names.
Also a setting that lets you adjust your view distance. You would be able to choose from 0 to 200 view distance (normal 100), the more you select the further around you, you can see.
3. Auto respawn 
Like the auto respawn in vanis.io, it respawns you after whatever amount of time you need to spend in menu to press play again.
I think everyone has randomly disconnected at least once. It's not even your internet's or client's fault, but agma's.
In agma you can only split once, double, triple and macro split or "z". The problem with macro split is that it's hard to control. When you try to split a certain amount of times (above triple), you can almost never do it how you intended. Instead we need a 16x and 64x splits keybind.

1000000% agreed. It would definitely improve the game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plexityy's post:
  • kingtingbing
also add bigger map size becuz everyone solos map and its hard to play! @Sora

(06-06-2021, 05:16 PM)Godo Wrote: 1. Less viruses in gigantic, giga, giant servers 
3. Auto respawn 
@Sora check this we need to add it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I don’t rly agree on less viruses, maybe a little bit less, but 2 or 3 times less, after all they make it possible to beat people who are bigger than you, it would make the game more boring if there were much less viruses.

I also don’t think that there are more keys for specific split counts needed, if you are played the game for certain amount of time, it’s not very Hard to control the Z key tonend up with the approximate split count you want...
+ if you want to have a certain split count over triple split (as example x32) press double and triple split key at the same time ?‍♀️ or make a script that does it for you. Most of the players wouldn’t need such keys..

On the other stuff I agree on, although I doubt that we will get adjustable view distance Confused

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fireboneee's post:
  • fisa
Miracle script has 64x key (ultra split).
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa
(06-06-2021, 05:16 PM)Godo Wrote: 2. Customization/optimization 
3. Auto respawn 

With #2, you would see only your parties skins, everyone else appears as coloured balls only? I guess that would make it easy to immediately identify your teammates and differentiate them from everyone else.

But adjustable view distance? I would accept this as something that's useful (and fair) only while someone is spectating the game!

In every other case, it just allows people to gain an advantage they should not be entitled to. (Or I suppose they could choose something less than 100%, and choose to bury their heads in the sand, as it were... But why would anyone want to do that?!)

#3 will never happen. The whole idea of having the Death screen, is to lower the number of connections for people who aren't actually playing. When they hit "Play" again, then great, start it again! It exists as a simple conservation of resources.

And I can't recall having been 'randomly disconnected' at all. For something like that, it would be hard for you to show that you were unjustly disconnected, and even harder to figure out what the specific cause of it was.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa
(06-06-2021, 09:34 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I don’t rly agree on less viruses, maybe a little bit less, but 2 or 3 times less, after all they make it possible to beat people who are bigger than you, it would make the game more boring if there were much less viruses.

I also don’t think that there are more keys for specific split counts needed, if you are played the game for certain amount of time, it’s not very Hard to control the Z key tonend up with the approximate split count you want...
+ if you want to have a certain split count over triple split (as example x32) press double and triple split key at the same time ?‍♀️ or make a script that does it for you. Most of the players wouldn’t need such keys..

On the other stuff I agree on, although I doubt that we will get adjustable view distance Confused

If u could 32x everytime by doing double + triple, I wouldn't include that in this thread. The problem is that if you press the keybinds too fast it only does triple or double.
Maybe 3x is too much, but we need 2x less. Have you never seen how there's 10 viruses next to each other? When you're big everyone from every side tries to virus you. This makes the game unbalanced and less fun to play, look at gota there's almost no viruses there which makes it fun and requires actual skill to play unlike agma.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Godo's post:
  • Plexityy
(06-06-2021, 09:34 PM)fireboneee Wrote: I don’t rly agree on less viruses, maybe a little bit less, but 2 or 3 times less, after all they make it possible to beat people who are bigger than you, it would make the game more boring if there were much less viruses.

About the "after all they make it possible to beat people who are bigger than you" it's actually also a huge disadvantage to smaller players lol (when there is too many).  There are more fun ways to gain mass
(06-07-2021, 12:06 PM)Godo Wrote:

If u could 32x everytime by doing double + triple, I wouldn't include that in this thread. The problem is that if you press the keybinds too fast it only does triple or double.
Maybe 3x is too much, but we need 2x less. Have you never seen how there's 10 viruses next to each other? When you're big everyone from every side tries to virus you. This makes the game unbalanced and less fun to play, look at gota there's almost no viruses there which makes it fun and requires actual skill to play unlike agma.
Oh ok, I didn't know that this is not possible.
I don't think it would be bad to reduce the number of viruses, but not by so much (maybe by 20%), they make the game more balanced since they, as I already said, give smaller players the possibility to win against bigger players, it prevents big players from dominating the map easily.

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, Redfox

I disagree with pretty much everything you've said here. When you are playing giant type servers, the top team will usually have 500k-700k mass which is almost half the size of the map. When you try to splitrun with that much mass you end up popping on almost every split you make making it impossible to actually properly forward splitrun with a proper pattern(you wouldn't understand because you don't know how to proper forward). There also should be more keys for specific splits because z key is inconsistent and you don't have much control over it. Also pressing key combos such as double+triple is also very inconsistent and the splits are not accurate. I have played the game enough to know.