Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changes I think could be fun and useful
add a report system where as a player can be right clicked on and reported to mod, admin, helper ect. based on how bad it is.

add more solo servers. maybe a dedicated, warzone for teams or clans to test theirs skills. 

maybe a 1v1 server, where it pairs you against one person.

reduce teaming size on regular server down to a 4 player max.

reduce spammability of powers (cooldown)  

allow as an option, to show kill count per game, next to player head. this should be optional per player. (at their own discretion) 

add paintball mode -

where as the mass shot out is at a cool down, and changes based on weapons'. (further reach mass, more mass pellet's, faster reload time, ect)

the mass shot out would be like a gun, and would be similar to zombie's, but more of a 2v2, with walls and stuff.

add a server dedicated to power abusers and mega teams maybe to compensate for the lower team number and restricted use of powers. 

make money transactions, completely cosmetic. (the game is pa to win)

and add a sandbox mode
[-] The following 5 users Like glob's post:
  • Official Curly, QueenOfQueens, Redfox, Simont, Squirrel
I like the reporting idea. This could be used for both reporting teamers in solo servers as well as toxic players in chat. I assume mods can view chat logs, so toxicity may be easier to punish, but I’m not quite sure how the teaming part would work (assuming mods don’t get replays of what happened in the game..that seems like an unlikely possibility lol).
I think adding more solo servers is a good idea, however, that means more people breaking rules and teaming in solo servers, and I think we have a decent amount right now. The only server I think might be better with a solo mode to go along with it would be Battle Royale servers. That’s a highly biased opinion since my main server is Battle Royale, but I think since it’s a mode where only one person can win anyway, I’d enjoy a solo version of it. This is NOT to say I want to make all the Battle Royale servers solo, I enjoy teaming with my friends as do others, but a solo option would be nice to play, I enjoy being solo as well.
1v1 server is a good idea, I think it could help players practice to get better as well.
I don’t agree with reducint teaming size..that is much too hard to keep track of and if you’re teaming, does it really matter how many teammates you have? You’re probably already winning anyway lol.
Cooldown for powers isn’t a bad idea, but I could definitely go without it.
I like the kill count idea a lot! I’ve always wondered how many kills I get while I play in non Battle Royale servers.
If this thread doesn’t get too many views by higher-ups you should try posting it again, I agree with a lot of things in here. If anything, I think the most important thing from your ideas is the report idea and I’d highly suggest posting that idea again if this thread doesn’t get viewed by any higher-ups. (:
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • glob, Redfox
(05-30-2021, 07:41 PM)glob Wrote: add a report system where as a player can be right clicked on and reported to mod, admin, helper ect. based on how bad it is.

add more solo servers. maybe a dedicated, warzone for teams or clans to test theirs skills. 

allow as an option, to show kill count per game, next to player head. this should be optional per player. (at their own discretion) 

add paintball mode -

where as the mass shot out is at a cool down, and changes based on weapons'. (further reach mass, more mass pellet's, faster reload time, ect)

the mass shot out would be like a gun, and would be similar to zombie's, but more of a 2v2, with walls and stuff.

add a server dedicated to power abusers and mega teams maybe to compensate for the lower team number and restricted use of powers. 

and add a sandbox mode

Option to report... Not a bad idea.. But 'The silly people' could report others for no reason and it could cause a big commotion. All the other ideas, sounds cool.

[-] The following 3 users Like Official Curly's post:
  • QueenOfQueens, Redfox, Squirrel
(05-31-2021, 03:55 AM)Official Curly Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 07:41 PM)glob Wrote: add a report system where as a player can be right clicked on and reported to mod, admin, helper ect. based on how bad it is.

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

Option to report... Not a bad idea.. But 'The silly people' could report others for no reason and it could cause a big commotion. All the other ideas, sounds cool.

then just add a back fire mechanism, which warns people if they do this and gives them like a 3 strike kinda thing where on the 3rd strike the person is temp ban then another 3 strikes perma or like a month idk, also make it so only people with accounts can use this so it can't be abused

(05-30-2021, 11:45 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: I like the reporting idea. This could be used for both reporting teamers in solo servers as well as toxic players in chat. I assume mods can view chat logs, so toxicity may be easier to punish, but I’m not quite sure how the teaming part would work (assuming mods don’t get replays of what happened in the game..that seems like an unlikely possibility lol).
I think adding more solo servers is a good idea, however, that means more people breaking rules and teaming in solo servers, and I think we have a decent amount right now. The only server I think might be better with a solo mode to go along with it would be Battle Royale servers. That’s a highly biased opinion since my main server is Battle Royale, but I think since it’s a mode where only one person can win anyway, I’d enjoy a solo version of it. This is NOT to say I want to make all the Battle Royale servers solo, I enjoy teaming with my friends as do others, but a solo option would be nice to play, I enjoy being solo as well.
1v1 server is a good idea, I think it could help players practice to get better as well.
I don’t agree with reducint teaming size..that is much too hard to keep track of and if you’re teaming, does it really matter how many teammates you have? You’re probably already winning anyway lol.
I like the kill count idea a lot! I’ve always wondered how many kills I get while I play in non Battle Royale servers.
If this thread doesn’t get too many views by higher-ups you should try posting it again, I agree with a lot of things in here. If anything, I think the most important thing from your ideas is the report idea and I’d highly suggest posting that idea again if this thread doesn’t get viewed by any higher-ups. (:

ya thanks for the feedback!
[-] The following 2 users Like glob's post:
  • Official Curly, QueenOfQueens
(06-01-2021, 06:01 AM)glob Wrote:

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

then just add a back fire mechanism, which warns people if they do this and gives them like a 3 strike kinda thing where on the 3rd strike the person is temp ban then another 3 strikes perma or like a month idk, also make it so only people with accounts can use this so it can't be abused

(05-30-2021, 11:45 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: I like the reporting idea. This could be used for both reporting teamers in solo servers as well as toxic players in chat. I assume mods can view chat logs, so toxicity may be easier to punish, but I’m not quite sure how the teaming part would work (assuming mods don’t get replays of what happened in the game..that seems like an unlikely possibility lol).
If this thread doesn’t get too many vies by higher-ups you should try posting it again, I agree with a lot of things in here. If anything, I think the most important thing from your ideas is the report idea and I’d highly suggest posting that idea again if this thread doesn’t get viewed by any higher-ups. (:

You mean an 'automatic 3-strike' for those that falsely report? Or mods just giving out strikes?.. I don't know how that'll work.. But I'd say it's certainly worth more brainstorming.

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

There's no point in a solo server as teaming can not always be prevented.  I do have to say I like the idea of a 1v1/2v2 server though.  It would definitely add some fun.  Another thing, the game shouldn't go in the direction of something like zombies and paintball.  Otherwise I don't see a point in calling it a cell game.
[-] The following 2 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
not more solo servers, thats stupid..
there is already a lack of anti-teaming moderation on the existing soloservers, more solo-servers would make the problem even bigger, people would still team

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • Official Curly, Squirrel
(06-03-2021, 11:26 PM)fireboneee Wrote: not more solo servers, thats stupid..
there is already a lack of anti-teaming moderation on the existing soloservers, more solo-servers would make the problem even bigger, people would still team

so then add in a better banning system like I said

(06-03-2021, 05:54 PM)Plexityy Wrote:

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

There's no point in a solo server as teaming can not always be prevented.  I do have to say I like the idea of a 1v1/2v2 server though.  It would definitely add some fun.  Another thing, the game shouldn't go in the direction of something like zombies and paintball.  Otherwise I don't see a point in calling it a cell game.  Instead there should be adjustments to Agma.  For example, a bigger map size in gigantic/giant/giga.

This is just my view

ya I kind of agree on the paintball thing but the solo servers can be managed if you implement a better banning system like a stated at the top

(06-01-2021, 05:14 PM)Official Curly Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 06:01 AM)glob Wrote:

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

If this thread doesn’t get too many vies by higher-ups you should try posting it again, I agree with a lot of things in here. If anything, I think the most important thing from your ideas is the report idea and I’d highly suggest posting that idea again if this thread doesn’t get viewed by any higher-ups. (:

You mean an 'automatic 3-strike' for those that falsely report? Or mods just giving out strikes?.. I don't know how that'll work.. But I'd say it's certainly worth more brainstorming.

No I mean the strikes will be given out if it becomes like a concurrent problem with an individual, the 3 strike rule is just a place holder.  I just mean people who are notable abusing the future will be warned or banned, maybe get their ability to report revoked. also maybe make it so if your lower then level 5 you cant report. I know its totally possible, as long as its done with care and precaution. also the report would probably just send mods to secretly view a player, that way falls reports would be less likely. thanks for the feedback!  Big Grin
(05-30-2021, 07:41 PM)glob Wrote: - add a report system where as a player can be right clicked on and reported to mod, admin, helper ect. based on how bad it is.
- add more solo servers. maybe a dedicated, warzone for teams or clans to test theirs skills. 
- maybe a 1v1 server, where it pairs you against one person.
- reduce teaming size on regular server down to a 4 player max.
- reduce spammability of powers (cooldown)  
- allow as an option, to show kill count per game, next to player head. this should be optional per player. (at their own discretion) 
- add paintball mode -
- where as the mass shot out is at a cool down, and changes based on weapons'. (further reach mass, more mass pellet's, faster reload time, ect)
- the mass shot out would be like a gun, and would be similar to zombie's, but more of a 2v2, with walls and stuff.
- add a server dedicated to power abusers and mega teams maybe to compensate for the lower team number and restricted use of powers. 
- make money transactions, completely cosmetic. (the game is pa to win)
- and add a sandbox mode

There are so many different ideas here, I think it would be unwieldy to cover them all within a single conversation.

I'll just make some quick random comments:
- Your 'reporting' option sounds simple, but it simply could not gather and preserve the data that it needs in order make the option useful. Gathering all the data needed in case someone tries to report them would slow everything down, and require resources that I don't think this can justify, in order to review things that happened in the past.

Instead, a reporting system where you right click the player, give a short description and it creates an incident in the Agma Mods panel that they can come and watch for themselves, and then take action if warranted has been suggested before. It would cause no undue system resources (on game servers), but some work nonetheless.

Someone else already pointed out that it would be possible to purposely make false reports. This could be thwarted by only permitting reports from people who are logged in, and allowing Agma Mods to turn on/off any specific users ability to report. That way, if they notice someone is creating false reports, they can just remove that player's ability to report people.

- I like the idea of creating a number of one on one battles, but there has been discussion that there are quite a few ways in which people can help one player or the other. and it is simply too difficult to include coding that accurately identifies when help has been offered, never mind what to do about it.

Instead, what about a server where only identified duos can compete?

A single person exists as a simple cell, not gaining size, not losing size, and flies around until they find another who agrees to play with them. (SUse the invite to team system, and on that server, permit only two-player teams.)

Then duos are allowed to transfer mass back and forth from each other, and all other active duos are their targets.

However, admittedly it's not perfect. Two duos could still work together, and again, I doubt we will see the day where the game itself can recognize that and put a stop to it.

- What do you mean by, "add a paintball mode"?

- The idea to display session kills in the top-left corner under your size, or something like that sounds viable, and would let players make their own sub-challenges.

- The 'sandbox' idea we have covered multiple times -- it requires a fair amount of work, and would require some surefire way wherein this option pays for itself.

But collectively, you had some interesting ideas here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, glob, Official Curly

add paintball mode -

and add a sandbox mode

I like the 1v1 idea it would be fun to fight agianst random people in a 1v1.
My Youtube Channel is Simont - Agmaio Go And Subscribe If U Feel Like It : )
[-] The following 3 users Like Simont's post:
  • fisa, glob, Redfox
Yes a 1v1 server seems nice especially when you want to 1v1 with your friends and someone just has to interrupt the fight.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • glob, Official Curly, Redfox