Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Youtubers not giving me credit
Hey everyone,

I've been editing for Agma.io youtubers and only few of the gave me any credit or awards...
They pretended like THEY edited the video...
So next time, if you want an editor to edit your video, please give them some credit  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
(05-29-2021, 02:06 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey everyone,

I've been editing for Agma.io youtubers and only few of the gave me any credit or awards...
They pretended like THEY edited the video...
So next time, if you want an editor to edit your video, please give them some credit  Heart

LOL

You are not respecting others work, but then cry about others not repsecting your work? xD

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, Official Curly
(06-03-2021, 11:30 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You are not respecting others work, but then cry about others not repsecting your work? xD

???
I legit don't get what you mean, please speak with proper grammar
(06-10-2021, 02:58 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(06-03-2021, 11:30 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You are not respecting others work, but then cry about others not repsecting your work? xD

???
He means you   are toxic to everyone ingame and you always get into a drama like you pm'ed me and carried out a nonsense foolish drama. I thought you were a good person/friend but ok things dont go as it seems and I dont intend to offend you by this post and I also dont want to get into a drama .

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • fireboneee
You don't get what I mean?
Here is an example: You stole samira's Miracle script, combined it with another script that you most likely stole, and then uploaded it with your name as author without crediting anyone who actually put work into making these scripts?
That's nothing but disrespectful to Samira & Wynell, and now someone didn't acknowledge your work, I don't get why you are whining about it while you do the same yourself but worse.

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, Simont
(06-10-2021, 04:45 PM)fireboneee Wrote: You don't get what I mean?
Here is an example: You stole samira's Miracle script, combined it with another script that you most likely stole, and then uploaded it with your name as author without crediting anyone who actually put work into making these scripts?
That's nothing but disrespectful to Samira & Wynell, and now someone didn't acknowledge your work, I don't get why you are whining about it while you do the same yourself but worse.
I asked for Samiras permission... 
The point of my script was to combine all the useful scripts so people didn't have to run loads of other scripts.
+ I did most of the work

If you are not blind, please go to my scripts description and read, it says the script is combined from Miracle.

(06-10-2021, 03:31 PM)fisa Wrote:

???
He means you   are toxic to everyone ingame and you always get into a drama like you pm'ed me and carried out a nonsense foolish drama. I thought you were a good person/friend but ok things dont go as it seems and I dont intend to offend you by this post and I also dont want to get into a drama .

You were the one causing drama, and guess what? You are causing drama right now Big Grin
You are not respecting others work, but then cry about others not repsecting your work? xD
[quote pid='147780' dateline='1623421288']

You were the one causing drama, and guess what? You are causing drama right now Big Grin
[/quote]

Yes the screenshots says so Big Grin

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

???

(06-11-2021, 02:21 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
The point of my script was to combine all the useful scripts so people didn't have to run loads of other scripts.
+ I did most of the work

If you are not blind, please go to my scripts description and read, it says the script is combined from Miracle.

Even *if* Samira and Wynell allowed you to do this, use their scripts, exchange the names and only name you as author (which I kinda doubt), it is still disrespectful to not give them credit in anyway, not as author, not in the script description, nowhere.
Okay so this is the "work" you did:
- You copy pasted Wynell's Linesplit overlay into Samira's Miracle script
- You ran a text replacer to replace every "Miracle scripts" with "fav scripts"
- Ran the text replacer again and replaced every "Samira" with your name
- Changed some command outputs to "Lazaro is handsome"
- Changed the author and name of the script 

Wow, really seems like you done most of the work :clap:
The 5 minutes you put into stealing these scripts are nothing compared to the hours that wynell and samira put into their scripts.
Oh yea, and your script doesnt mention that it's a combination of miracle script and another one.

I dont get why you do this bs, but it's nothing but pathetic.

(@firebone#9999)
(06-11-2021, 10:17 PM)fireboneee Wrote:

???

+ I did most of the work

Even *if* Samira and Wynell allowed you to do this, use their scripts, exchange the names and only name you as author (which I kinda doubt), it is still disrespectful to not give them credit in anyway, not as author, not in the script description, nowhere.

The 5 minutes you put into stealing these scripts are nothing compared to the hours that wynell and samira put into their scripts.
Oh yea, and your script doesnt mention that it's a combination of miracle script and another one.

Let me correct you.

The work I did:
Added fastsplit
Added feed c 7 times
Added chat color changer
Added auto respawn
Added frontend skin replacement
Added hide powerups
Added remove video ads
Added chat commands (Shows your cells, max mass, coins and level with exact xp)
Added better layouts
Added "Hi, username"
(06-14-2021, 03:24 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

???

+ I did most of the work

Let me correct you.

The work I did:
Added fastsplit
Added feed c 7 times
Added chat color changer
Added auto respawn
Added hide powerups
Added remove video ads
Added better layouts
Added "Hi, username"

Didn't think you would resort to just straight up lying, but ok lol
I've compared the newest version of "your" script to a similar version of samira's miracle script.
All the differences I saw, I already mentioned in the last msg.
If you *actually* did these things, they would have to be findable somewhere in the code, honestly what is wrong with you lmao

(@firebone#9999)
(06-16-2021, 03:27 PM)fireboneee Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 03:24 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

???

+ I did most of the work

Let me correct you.

The work I did:
Added fastsplit
Added feed c 7 times
Added chat color changer
Added auto respawn
Added hide powerups
Added remove video ads
Added better layouts
Added "Hi, username"

Didn't think you would resort to just straight up lying, but ok lol
I've compared the newest version of "your" script to a similar version of samira's miracle script.
All the differences I saw, I already mentioned in the last msg.
If you *actually* did these things, they would have to be findable somewhere in the code, honestly what is wrong with you lmao
man, you must be mentally capped
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/416526-admin-script
Was I ever talking abt admin script with Dbat as author? No, I was talking abt Fav script with Lazaro as author which you uploaded with your name:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406788...cript-v2-1
Not my problem you can't keep your stolen shit in one upload

Also when talking about being mentally capped look at the stuff that you actually coded and not copy pasted in from somewhere else, it's horrible

(@firebone#9999)
(06-18-2021, 07:26 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Was I ever talking abt admin script with Dbat as author? No, I was talking abt Fav script with Lazaro as author which you uploaded with your name:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/406788...cript-v2-1
Not my problem you can't keep your stolen shit in one upload

Also when talking about being mentally capped look at the stuff that you actually coded and not copy pasted in from somewhere else, it's horrible

read the description it legit says made by lazaro, and it somehow has more daily installs then the "agma stats" script you copied from heisenbirg