Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining Mindless' Cause
So I was playing in agf today like I normally do, and everything was fine... until a big group of teamers joined and killed everyone. Relentless savaging on new players and constant targeting on myself, led to a very unenjoyable experience. So I try and let some mods know, and all they do is freeze two people. Then they leave.

Then a bit later this guy constantly targets me, again and again and again he only comes after me. For almost TWO HOURS all he focuses on is me, because I killed his buddy because they were teaming. Munchie was there, and he saw everything. Me and him were doing a battle, and the same guy is spamming viruses only at me. So Munchie being the good person that he is, killed him and gave me some space to breathe. The mods? Did absolutely nothing. Nada.

If this is the future of agf, then I don't want to be apart of it anymore  Sad
The best place to report problems happening currently in the game to mods is on the Discord server. Unfortunately, the Agma mods aren’t regularly as active here as they are there.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Cuos
There was 2 mods and there was more done than freezing a couple of teamers and leave but ok..... we handled them since there was no more teamers so I don't know what your trying to say

And... I was still around since I saw the later incident when you were complaining in the chat about the player that was targeting you and I told that player to go ez on you since u seem to be new (but now your saying like you usually do....so not quite new). The timeline does not quite match either because it has been less than 1hr between that incident and the writing of your post...and you are saying 2 hr... so not quite clear on that or the purpose of it

What u don't know is there was another mod there when we left and he is still there as of this writing
[Image: Lightsig.png]
(05-22-2021, 12:14 AM)Light* Wrote: There was 2 mods and there was more done than freezing a couple of teamers and leave but ok.....  we handled them since there was no more teamers so I don't know what your trying to say

And... I was still there since I saw the later incident when you were complaining about the player that was targeting you and I told that player to go ez on you since u seem to be new (but now your saying like you usually do....so not quite new).  The timeline does not quite match either because it has been less than 1hr between that incident and the writing of your post...and you are saying 2 hr... so not quite clear on that or the purpose of it

What u don't know is there was another mod there when we left and he is still there as of this writing
English?
You don't know english, u want me to translate for u?

Or are u asking if the mod was speaking english....all mods speak english
(05-22-2021, 12:27 AM)Light* Wrote: You don't know english,  u want me to translate for u?

Or are u asking if the mod was speaking english....all mods speak english
And there you have it, exposed. If you really were watching me in game like you said, you would have known that I can speak English. So not only were you lying to me before about my post on agf, but you were trying to cover your butt that wasn't even there in the first place. Giving this to Mindless, it's PRICELESS.
LMAO ... you are exposed for real now.... LMAO .... PRICELESS
Spam drew stop.

Light is trying to protect solo players every day against Teamers.

What do you expect her to do, being online 24/7?

Why do you blame the person that tried to help you?
Moderators do not care about targeters. They are basically free to team on you all they want as long as they do not feed mass, and you are just expected to defend yourself solo. You were likely tempted to team against your targeter, but you probably refused to, knowing that you could potentially get punished for it. This is the main reason why I ditched moderation. Teaming comes in a variety of forms, making the server impossible to moderate fairly. It was nice of Munchie to spare you when you were being targeted, but unfortunately, not all players will be like this. Players should be able to invite nearby players to a party to protect themselves from targeters without fear of punishment. Targeters have the ultimate advantage because if you try defending yourself, moderators will always take the side of the targeters. A solo server simply kills any incentive for players to respect one another.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • SpamDrew
(05-22-2021, 01:16 AM)Redfox Wrote: Spam drew stop.

Light is trying to protect solo players every day against Teamers.

What do you expect her to do, being online 24/7?

Why do you blame the person that tried to help you?
Because I explained my problem, and she SAID she was there, helping me. Then I expose her for lying because she wasn't there at all, Mods keep trying to make themselves look better than they really are, and I'm so tired of it.

Finky here is the only one with some actual sense in his brain.