Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* NEW MECHANIC SUGGESTION *
I always forget who is who on my friends list!! But what if there was away that we could change the nickname of our friends on our friends list, this would be a really cool mechanic!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

- ?avic 亲
 - Havic                 亲

(Shew33 in game)
[-] The following 6 users Like Shew33's post:
  • Cuos, DoctorFinkle, fireboneee, Official Curly, QueenOfQueens, SpamDrew
(05-19-2021, 02:16 PM)Shew33 Wrote: I always forget who is who on my friends list!! But what if there was away that we could change the nickname of our friends on our friends list, this would be a really cool mechanic!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

- ?avic                 亲

That'd be cool.  Cool

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • Cuos
That's actually possible using a popular userscript for Agma.io
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 2 users Like Cuos's post:
  • Official Curly, Redfox
Exactly....
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Cuos, Official Curly
Speaking of new ideas, I'd like to present one of my own. If you play agma, you'll know that dragging and dropping items has different effects based on what power you're selecting. Some items like freeze and growth pellets can be placed on the map, and upon touching them that power will be used. But some powers, like recombines and speed can only be given to other players. So I think that it would be nice to have the option to give powers to players. Meaning that in-game, powers can be dragged and dropped onto other players, and the effect will be instantaneous. So instead of dragging a recombine onto someone, and they receive it, they will recombine.

The second part of this idea is that there should be a small menu where you can select a username in agma.io and give powers of your choosing to them. This may be only for people in your friend-list or just anyone, meaning that you could just type in their username and it would pop up. Then you could give them a selected amount of powers in your inventory. Of course, there should be a double confirm process so that you have a second chance if you change your mind. But once the items are sent, they cannot be reclaimed unless the person you sent them to returns them.
[-] The following 2 users Like SpamDrew's post:
  • Cuos, Official Curly
(05-20-2021, 10:49 PM)SpamDrew Wrote: Speaking of new ideas, I'd like to present one of my own. If you play agma, you'll know that dragging and dropping items has different effects based on what power you're selecting. Some items like freeze and growth pellets can be placed on the map, and upon touching them that power will be used. But some powers, like recombines and speed can only be given to other players. So I think that it would be nice to have the option to give powers to players. Meaning that in-game, powers can be dragged and dropped onto other players, and the effect will be instantaneous. So instead of dragging a recombine onto someone, and they receive it, they will recombine.

The second part of this idea is that there should be a small menu where you can select a username in agma.io and give powers of your choosing to them. This may be only for people in your friend-list or just anyone, meaning that you could just type in their username and it would pop up. Then you could give them a selected amount of powers in your inventory. Of course, there should be a double confirm process so that you have a second chance if you change your mind. But once the items are sent, they cannot be reclaimed unless the person you sent them to returns them.

I LOVE this idea!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • SpamDrew
(05-20-2021, 11:09 PM)Official Curly Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 10:49 PM)SpamDrew Wrote: Speaking of new ideas, I'd like to present one of my own. If you play agma, you'll know that dragging and dropping items has different effects based on what power you're selecting. Some items like freeze and growth pellets can be placed on the map, and upon touching them that power will be used. But some powers, like recombines and speed can only be given to other players. So I think that it would be nice to have the option to give powers to players. Meaning that in-game, powers can be dragged and dropped onto other players, and the effect will be instantaneous. So instead of dragging a recombine onto someone, and they receive it, they will recombine.

I LOVE this idea!
Thank you.

I definitely wouldn't want to be force recombined or speed up by anyone else
(05-20-2021, 11:50 PM)Mindless Wrote:

I definitely wouldn't want to be force recombined or speed up by anyone else
Well, think about it. Pretend your opponent is in two pieces. So you give him a recombine so he merges. Then, he hits a virus and pops, giving you free range on his cells. I guess the speed could be used to make him merge faster, so he wouldn't have time to merge on you. Yes it's a bit flawed, but that's how ideas start out, is it not?
Unfortunately the first idea has already been implemented so Agma can’t do that.
Because you know, according to Sora copying from other games is bad.
(05-21-2021, 01:23 AM)Redfox Wrote: Unfortunately the first idea has already been implemented so Agma can’t do that.
Because you know, according  to Sora copying from other games is bad.
I thought all of that was already cleared up?
What do you mean?