Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Information 
Hello, I've been part of the community for a while now but this is my first post on the forums and I'm looking forward to being an active member on here and help as many people as I can with the knowledge that I've acquired throughout my time spent playing this game.
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 7 users Like Cuos's post:
  • Démone, fisa, Mikasa, Official Curly, Redfox, Sora, Squirrel
(05-10-2021, 11:28 AM)Cuos Wrote: Hello, I've been part of the community for a while now but this is my first post on the forums and I'm looking forward to being an active member on here and help as many people as I can with the knowledge that I've acquired throughout my time spent playing this game.

Hey! I'm Curly. Nice to meet you, Cuos! Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • Cuos
(05-10-2021, 08:09 PM)Official Curly Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:28 AM)Cuos Wrote: Hello, I've been part of the community for a while now but this is my first post on the forums and I'm looking forward to being an active member on here and help as many people as I can with the knowledge that I've acquired throughout my time spent playing this game.

Nice to meet you too, I remember chatting with you in game  Big Grin
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cuos's post:
  • Official Curly
(05-11-2021, 01:15 PM)Cuos Wrote:

Ooooh really? That's cool that you remember then, ahha.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • Cuos
(05-11-2021, 07:55 PM)Official Curly Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 01:15 PM)Cuos Wrote:

Ooooh really? That's cool that you remember then, ahha.
Yes I was informing you about someone who was being racist in public chat
Be kind to others! 

Welcome aboard, Cuos! Glad that you've decided to kind of come out of hiding, and join us here!

I'm hoping I'll start to develop a sense of who you are, by examining how you look at things, and what you say about various issues!

Hope that you enjoy your time with us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Cuos, fisa, Official Curly, SilverYT_official2
(05-12-2021, 04:09 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome aboard, Cuos!  Glad that you've decided to kind of come out of hiding, and join us here!

I'm hoping I'll start to develop a sense of who you are, by examining how you look at things, and what you say about various issues!

Hope that you enjoy your time with us!
Thank you!  Smile
Be kind to others! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cuos's post:
  • Sasori