Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Style in Agma.io
Why is the style of text in Agma.io thin and weird? Is it like that for everyone, or just me? It was normal and big before, but now it's different.
Where?

You can change the size of nicknames Idea
(05-07-2021, 09:02 AM)Redfox Wrote: Where?

You can change the size of nicknames Idea
Yes, I know that. I'm not that new at Agma  Dodgy I mean the text style of every letter in the game is set to times new roman or something. It wasn't like that before so idk why it's like that.
Works great on my PC...

Hmmm...
(05-07-2021, 03:47 PM)Redfox Wrote: Works great on my PC...

Hmmm...
Flex all you want, I'm using a Chromebox right now. I'm not a serious gamer yet.
Attacking someone who tries to help you? That’s going to lead you nowhere. I have a chrome book as well but since I am only here to flex, ain’t going to help you any more.
(05-07-2021, 10:15 PM)Redfox Wrote: Attacking someone who tries to help you? That’s going to lead you nowhere. I have a chrome book as well but since I am only here to flex, ain’t going to help you any more.
Attacking? Why does everyone get offended by every single little thing that I do? Curly doesn't want to do what my post said to, so he gives me -1 rep. Then I tell you that I don't have a computer yet, and you give me -1. What's the point of being so easy to offend? I'm not doing anything wrong at all, I'm talking to you like a normal human being, unless that's not what you like to be referred to as. I don't see why there's a problem at all. Get over yourselves and stop being a bunch of babies.

I come off pretty blunt, don't you think?
Yes exactly. I’m backing off, bye.

I removed your negative rating and that’s it.
I have this problem, too, sometimes. I also have a Chromebook, and it is very slow. Sometimes, when it takes 30+ minutes for the game to load, I press the "Stop loading this page" button, and then the game loads, except the fancy grid background is gone, skins do not show, and everything is in a different (thinner) font. I assume it is just an issue of the graphics not loading properly. Reloading the page fixes it for me, but if that does not help, it may just be a browser issue, and then I would not be able to help much, but I would start by scrolling through the site settings (the lock icon next to the URL) to see if it is just a certain asset not loading properly. Sadly, I have a school chromebook, and the settings are blocked, so I am not sure if this is the right place to go.

@Redfox Also, I am fairly sure @Hytext was just making a joke lol, at least the way I interpreted it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Hytext
Can make as many jokes as they want, none of my business any longer.
(05-07-2021, 10:46 PM)Redfox Wrote: Yes exactly. I’m backing off, bye.

I removed your negative rating and that’s it.
Likewise.

(05-07-2021, 11:59 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: I have this problem, too, sometimes. I also have a Chromebook, and it is very slow. Sometimes, when it takes 30+ minutes for the game to load, I press the "Stop loading this page" button, and then the game loads, except the fancy grid background is gone, skins do not show, and everything is in a different (thinner) font. I assume it is just an issue of the graphics not loading properly. Reloading the page fixes it for me, but if that does not help, it may just be a browser issue, and then I would not be able to help much, but I would start by scrolling through the site settings (the lock icon next to the URL) to see if it is just a certain asset not loading properly. Sadly, I have a school chromebook, and the settings are blocked, so I am not sure if this is the right place to go.

@Redfox Also, I am fairly sure @Hytext was just making a joke lol, at least the way I interpreted it.
A school Chromebook? Lol I thought you were like, 20 years old. Didn't look at your profile yet smh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hytext's post:
  • DoctorFinkle