Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Agma.io, a Story About My Origin
My agma.io journey began when I accidentally stumbled upon firebone’s first youtube video Something about firebone was just so special compared to all the other youtubers that I’d watched. Even though it was his first video, it was absolutely amazing. So many things that to this day I can’t forget. The teamwork, skill, and love for the game just really got to me. One of the most beautiful videos I have ever watched and one of the only ones that I enjoy with my heart, no matter how cliche it may sound. As you may guess, I wanted to play agma for myself, and on that day I registered my account to agma.io. And I never knew how far this one game would carry me through my life. Now, I’m level 93 with over 800 hours used in the game. I’ve met all kinds of people from all around the world, had so much fun, and learned so much from everyone. But I’ll never forget how it all started with you, firebone. Thank you so much, for being such an awesome person. Thank you, for being my mentor and idol through my agma.io experience. Without you, none of these amazing things would have happened. So thank you.

Firebone’s first agma video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heTUanITamA&t=287s
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rothman's post:
  • Redfox