Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SORA HELP ME
I want to reset my password for my agma.io account, but the email I registered isn't active anymore and I can't get into it. Is there a way to change my email for that account, send a password reset and then change my password?
(04-27-2021, 12:49 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote: I want to reset my password for my agma.io account, but the email I registered isn't active anymore and I can't get into it. Is there a way to change my email for that account, send a password reset and then change my password?
send him a message on the forum agar, in a private conversation Big Grin

Need Help? Ask
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilverYT_official2's post:
  • Redfox
(04-28-2021, 11:31 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(04-27-2021, 12:49 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote: I want to reset my password for my agma.io account, but the email I registered isn't active anymore and I can't get into it. Is there a way to change my email for that account, send a password reset and then change my password?
There's only one problem with that, Sora rarely looks at pm's, so making a whole post is actually a smart idea. Not only to get Sora's attention, but so that other people can see this issue being solved, and so they don't have to ask in the future should the problem arise for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ax_t's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(04-28-2021, 03:03 PM)Ax_t Wrote:
There's only one problem with that, Sora rarely looks at pm's, so making a whole post is actually a smart idea. Not only to get Sora's attention, but so that other people can see this issue being solved, and so they don't have to ask in the future should the problem arise for them.
you're right, but I don't think Sora wrote back because she's a very busy person

Need Help? Ask
(04-28-2021, 03:06 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
you're right, but I don't think Sora wrote back because she's a very busy person
Maybe I should already know this, but is Sora a female? It's a unisex name, and I never quite cared until you mentioned "she".
(04-28-2021, 03:09 PM)Ax_t Wrote:
Maybe I should already know this, but is Sora a female? It's a unisex name, and I never quite cared until you mentioned "she".
Sorry, sorry, he's a man. I was inattentive, I wrote quickly

Need Help? Ask
(04-28-2021, 03:22 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 11:31 AM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: send him a message on the forum agar, in a private conversation Big Grin
Yes, that seems to be the issue. Try posting wisely, instead of replying on everything out of instinct. I've seen you post nearly 20 times in the last day, which is a little ridiculous in my opinion. But you don't have to listen to me, just hear me out
(04-28-2021, 03:29 PM)Ax_t Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:03 PM)Ax_t Wrote: There's only one problem with that, Sora rarely looks at pm's, so making a whole post is actually a smart idea. Not only to get Sora's attention, but so that other people can see this issue being solved, and so they don't have to ask in the future should the problem arise for them.
Yes, that seems to be the issue. Try posting wisely, instead of replying on everything out of instinct. I've seen you post nearly 20 times in the last day, which is a little ridiculous in my opinion. But you don't have to listen to me, just hear me out
I only write posts and only reply as I know. I don't even intend to spam

Need Help? Ask
(04-28-2021, 03:36 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:29 PM)Ax_t Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:06 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: you're right, but I don't think Sora wrote back because she's a very busy person
I only write posts and only reply as I know. I don't even intend to spam
I never said spam, but my wrong, out of place.
It's because he wants to get noticed by Sora
[Image: Lightsig.png]
(04-28-2021, 04:54 PM)Light* Wrote: It's because it want to get noticed by Sora
It? Who, Silver?
corrected, yea Silver
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • Ax_t

I checked the account you wanted to reset pass for - zilogrowh, but there is no match with the details you gave. This account is most likely not yours, and you are trying to reset someone else's pass.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(05-01-2021, 12:57 AM)Sora Wrote:

I checked the account you wanted to reset pass for - zilogrowh, but there is no match with the details you gave. This account is most likely not yours.
Most likely not mine? So even you don't know. What a waste of time.
(05-01-2021, 04:33 AM)Stolen_Username Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:57 AM)Sora Wrote:

I checked the account you wanted to reset pass for - zilogrowh, but there is no match with the details you gave. This account is most likely not yours.
Most likely not mine? So even you don't know. What a waste of time.
Don't hate on Sora like that, he tried to help you to the best of his ability, what more do you want?