Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice idea for agma.io development
Lightbulb 
I have an idea, I know this is just what I think and programming and creating it is different and it's very difficult and time-chilled, but I'll start well. My idea is that the Lifestyle user killed 100 players in, for example, 1 day he gets 1000 coins also the title "Assassin", the Lifestyle user can add this title to the profile on agma.io and if someone looks at one account, he can see what has badges and see for what.

Examples of ranks Veteran was playing
has an account from 2015 or 2016, gets 25k coins, bought a skin on the Christmas sale, gets the Shopaholic rank. I have one more idea that I could give a person like-well-game, heart-He is a helpful and nice person, Paws down a person who is a Traitor. Of course, it could be that someone would deliberately give bad grades, but I am here for the idea and if you want to do it with certainty, I will change it for good. for example, such a traitor play may have such bad opinions that it will stop doing it because no one will play with it Idea

@Sora

Need Help? Ask