Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Username in Agma.io
How do you change your Agma.io username? Do I have to ask Sora about it or something else?
(04-22-2021, 04:37 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote: How do you change your Agma.io username? Do I have to ask Sora about it or something else?

You can change your agma username by sending [email protected] an email and your current username and the username you want to change to  and to do that it will cost you 3 million coins so you must already be having 3 million coins on your account.

READ HTTPS://AGMA.IO/faq.php IT SAYS THERE!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Stolen_Username
(04-23-2021, 02:13 PM)fisa Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 04:37 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote: How do you change your Agma.io username? Do I have to ask Sora about it or something else?

You can change your agma username by sending [email protected] an email and your current username and the username you want to change to  and to do that it will cost you 3 million coins so you must already be having 3 million coins on your account.

3 MILLION COINS JUST TO CHANGE MY NAME?
(04-23-2021, 02:21 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote:

A username change is not free, since it should not be done generally. If it was free people would have been continuously changing their usernames .

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(04-23-2021, 02:25 PM)fisa Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:21 PM)Stolen_Username Wrote:

A username change is not free, since it should not be done generally. If it was free people would have been continuously changing their usernames .

Fair enough
 [email protected] for a change. i wanna change my username on agma.io my first name is : W0lfY_on_YTB, i want to change it into : R4ven i would be happy if i would get this name thank you Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes R4ven's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(12-14-2023, 01:48 PM)R4ven Wrote:  [email protected] for a change. i wanna change my username on agma.io my first name is : W0lfY_on_YTB, i want to change it into : R4ven i would be happy if i would get this name thank you Smile

Hi! Nice to see a new user on this forum! To change your nickname you need to send an email to Sora, [email protected], it will cost you 3 million coins

Need Help? Ask