Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to demote TheOldOne
Hello. I would like to submit a petition here to demote TheOldOne from a moderator to a regular user or atleast take away from him the option to ban users. I think many players had problems with TheOldOne. I think i dont need even send proofs here. But ok, i will post some: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGJBiPE...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16UPsTGP...sp=sharing
So what we have here? TheOldOne want me to apologize to him for accusing him of banning me because TheOldOne says he didn't ban me this time. However, many times TheOldOne has changed the facts, lied or not admitted that he had banned me for no reason. Once he confessed to banning me, he wrote it in a public in-game chat. Of course, he didn't write it now, so I'm not sure if he banned me or not. However, He has lied so many times, he has falsified the reality, changed the facts that I'm just doesn't believe him. If he did not actually ban me, I am ready to apologize to him publicly this time. But he wouldn't take his word for it, he lied too many times.

He wants me to apologize to him, if he didn't actually ban me this time, I understand, I can do it. But what about those bans when he banned me and wrote in the Agma.io chat that he banned me? I also demand an apology from him for these bans and these insults and attempts to slander me. First of all, He was the first to ban me for no apparent reason. For the reasons were this: I tried to eat him in the game, I tried to enter room 2, I did not agree with His opinions, I did not agree with His dictatorship. When he was vulgar to me, I reacted the same. But lately, I haven't been using any profanity in a while. So if he banned me for profanity, he should also ban himself because he also used them and he was the first to write them to me. It was He who started having problems for me. In this game, you can eat other players and try to get into room 2. In my opinion, these are the things I was doing. However, TheOldOne started writing things to me, trying to slander me, offend me, and many such things.

At the top I posted two screenshots there, TheOldOne wrote there, among other things, that when he sees me in the game he will immediately ban me. Therefore, I am asking you to demote him from a moderator to a regular user or to take away the ban option from him.

If you had any problems with TheOldOne, banned you for no reason, was vulgar to you, misbehaved then write it here. While playing, I saw many situations where TheOldOne insulted other players and even banned them for no reason. He threatened me with a ban too, and of course he did. If you need help with what I wrote here, i.e. you have problems with TheOldOne, write here.

Again, if this time i was banned dont by TheOldOne i can apologize. Because i dont know why im banned and by who. And its says that im banned for 24 hours but its already more than 24 hours, because yesterday i saw that information when i was trying to log-in. Greetings. Dapulutay.
(04-21-2021, 02:31 PM)Dapulutay2021 Wrote: Hello. I would like to submit a petition here to demote TheOldOne from a moderator to a regular user or atleast take away from him the option to ban users. I think many players had problems with TheOldOne. I think i dont need even send proofs here. But ok, i will post some: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGJBiPE...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16UPsTGP...sp=sharing
So what we have here? TheOldOne want me to apologize to him for accusing him of banning me because TheOldOne says he didn't ban me this time. However, many times TheOldOne has changed the facts, lied or not admitted that he had banned me for no reason. Once he confessed to banning me, he wrote it in a public in-game chat. Of course, he didn't write it now, so I'm not sure if he banned me or not. However, He has lied so many times, he has falsified the reality, changed the facts that I'm just doesn't believe him. If he did not actually ban me, I am ready to apologize to him publicly this time. But he wouldn't take his word for it, he lied too many times.

He wants me to apologize to him, if he didn't actually ban me this time, I understand, I can do it. But what about those bans when he banned me and wrote in the Agma.io chat that he banned me? I also demand an apology from him for these bans and these insults and attempts to slander me. First of all, He was the first to ban me for no apparent reason. For the reasons were this: I tried to eat him in the game, I tried to enter room 2, I did not agree with His opinions, I did not agree with His dictatorship. When he was vulgar to me, I reacted the same. But lately, I haven't been using any profanity in a while. So if he banned me for profanity, he should also ban himself because he also used them and he was the first to write them to me. It was He who started having problems for me. In this game, you can eat other players and try to get into room 2. In my opinion, these are the things I was doing. However, TheOldOne started writing things to me, trying to slander me, offend me, and many such things.

At the top I posted two screenshots there, TheOldOne wrote there, among other things, that when he sees me in the game he will immediately ban me. Therefore, I am asking you to demote him from a moderator to a regular user or to take away the ban option from him.

If you had any problems with TheOldOne, banned you for no reason, was vulgar to you, misbehaved then write it here. While playing, I saw many situations where TheOldOne insulted other players and even banned them for no reason. He threatened me with a ban too, and of course he did. If you need help with what I wrote here, i.e. you have problems with TheOldOne, write here.

Again, if this time i was banned dont by TheOldOne i can apologize. Because i dont know why im banned and by who. And its says that im banned for 24 hours but its already more than 24 hours, because yesterday i saw that information when i was trying to log-in. Greetings. Dapulutay.

I just got banned for 24 hrs for calling him bias trash, which he is... so I totally agree that mod (if not all mods) gets brought back to earth with a regular account like the rest of us.