Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protection under Mods
Anyone who wants the protection of Moderators is a coward and too scared to fight teamers fairly.  I got IP banned today for 24 hrs today for saying the in chat.  Is that not true?  Can someone please enlighten me how asking for moderators to protect you is not being a coward?
(04-18-2021, 06:24 PM)Mindless Wrote: Anyone who wants the protection of Moderators is a coward and too scared to fight teamers fairly.  I got IP banned today for 24 hrs today for saying the in chat.  Is that not true?  Can someone please enlighten me how asking for moderators to protect you is not being a coward?

Mindless, chill out. Mods are not always evil and for the manipulation of their own power to ruin anyone else's time. Some legitimately do enjoy helping others out and making agma and the forums a better place. Not that some mods do misuse their power, but that does not mean that every single mod in that category is exactly the same. You may be speaking the truth about one moderator, but think about everyone else. 

Imagine if there were two forum admins, Sora and Revenge. Now pretend that Revenge decides to ban you because you smelled funny or something dumb like that. Would you go on to another forum account and shout that forum admin's are trash and are a disgrace to the community? No, because Sora has nothing to do with anything that you're talking about. So don't just get mad at one person and take it out on everyone else. Think about what you're going to do and what might happen before you take action.

So try calling out the one mod that you're angry with, then you'll be seen as someone that needs help with and issue, not an angry user who wants revenge because he got banned for a little while. Hopefully that's just a little advice that you can take into consideration. Hope you have a good day.

Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rikkou's post:
  • Redfox
(04-18-2021, 08:47 PM)Rikkou Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 06:24 PM)Mindless Wrote: Anyone who wants the protection of Moderators is a coward and too scared to fight teamers fairly.  I got IP banned today for 24 hrs today for saying the in chat.  Is that not true?  Can someone please enlighten me how asking for moderators to protect you is not being a coward?

Mindless, chill out. Mods are not always evil and for the manipulation of their own power to ruin anyone else's time. Some legitimately do enjoy helping others out and making agma and the forums a better place. Not that some mods do misuse their power, but that does not mean that every single mod in that category is exactly the same. You may be speaking the truth about one moderator, but think about everyone else. 

Imagine if there were two forum admins, Sora and Revenge. Now pretend that Revenge decides to ban you because you smelled funny or something dumb like that. Would you go on to another forum account and shout that forum admin's are trash and are a disgrace to the community? No, because Sora has nothing to do with anything that you're talking about. So don't just get mad at one person and take it out on everyone else. Think about what you're going to do and what might happen before you take action.

So try calling out the one mod that you're angry with, then you'll be seen as someone that needs help with and issue, not an angry user who wants revenge because he got banned for a little while. Hopefully that's just a little advice that you can take into consideration. Hope you have a good day.

Dodgy

Hey I am actually calling out all in game moderators.  I don't mind moderators on forums.  I also believe that they believe they are doing good, but what im saying is that they are all wrong and are not serving the server.  A moderator can only freeze teamers after the incident has already happened and nothing fair really comes out of it.  And they only freeze split running but there are many other ways for players to team.  Over all it just leaves the good, nice players vulnerable to players who just don't care.  That is why I think all moderators are garbage to allow this to go on.
(04-18-2021, 09:23 PM)Mindless Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 08:47 PM)Rikkou Wrote:

Dodgy

Hey I am actually calling out all in game moderators.  I don't mind moderators on forums.  I also believe that they believe they are doing good, but what im saying is that they are all wrong and are not serving the server.  A moderator can only freeze teamers after the incident has already happened and nothing fair really comes out of it.  And they only freeze split running but there are many other ways for players to team.  Over all it just leaves the good, nice players vulnerable to players who just don't care.  That is why I think all moderators are garbage to allow this to go on.
So what then? Mods need to be prognosticator in order to freeze players before they team? But then they could just say that they weren't doing anything and the mod could get into some trouble. I'm not 100% sure on everything that a moderator can do, because I'm not a mod. But are you just complaining about mods being unfair when freezing teamers?
Okay this post is actually calling out players in favor of mods and calling them all cowards.  Something I still want an answer to BTW!  (how players in favor of mods are not cowards?)  

@Rikkou, in regards to mods.. I just want them gone all together.  I don't want their protection.  It gives me anxiety to see other players get frozen and I have fun fighting teamers.  I had a lot of fun fighting the teamers this morning and when I finally beat them by myself I was really happy.  Then I was so excited to team back on those players who were teaming on me but I got frozen right away.  They teamed on me for a hour but when I got a chance to team back on them I got stopped.   The players then laughed at me and continued to team on me by targeting me and teaming in sneakier ways than split running.  If I could have just teamed from the start it never would have happened.
(04-18-2021, 09:43 PM)Mindless Wrote: Okay this post is actually calling out players in favor of mods and calling them all cowards.  Something I still want an answer to BTW!  (how players in favor of mods are not cowards?)  

@Rikkou, in regards to mods.. I just want them gone all together.  I don't want their protection.  It gives me anxiety to see other players get frozen and I have fun fighting teamers.  I had a lot of fun fighting the teamers this morning and when I finally beat them by myself I was really happy.  Then I was so excited to team back on those players who were teaming on me but I got frozen right away.  They teamed on me for a hour but when I got a chance to team back on them I got stopped.   The players then laughed at me and continued to team on me by targeting me and teaming in sneakier ways than split running.  If I could have just teamed from the start it never would have happened.

What kind of mod would let that happen? He must be a jerk because that's not what a mod should be at all. If a player asks for teaming to be kept on, then it should be that way. Not some one-sided crap that makes no sense. I agree with you about what happened being messed up and awful, but I still don't think mods suck and they should be removed. Unless they're just a piece of kak, then they shouldn't be a mod in the first place.
(04-18-2021, 11:55 PM)Rikkou Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 09:43 PM)Mindless Wrote: Okay this post is actually calling out players in favor of mods and calling them all cowards.  Something I still want an answer to BTW!  (how players in favor of mods are not cowards?)  

What kind of mod would let that happen? He must be a jerk because that's not what a mod should be at all. If a player asks for teaming to be kept on, then it should be that way. Not some one-sided crap that makes no sense. I agree with you about what happened being messed up and awful, but I still don't think mods suck and they should be removed. Unless they're just a piece of kak, then they shouldn't be a mod in the first place.

Moderators system should be fixed or just these moderators who do bad things, they should get demoted. I'm talking about one moderator. But even if You gave screenshots and proofs to Sora, nothing happens. Only one time Sora responded to me and that was when i writed thread in forum. I'm really thanks for Sora for that one help but these problems still happened. I again got banned and i even dont know by who and why.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dapulutay2021's post:
  • Mindless
(04-20-2021, 09:05 PM)Dapulutay2021 Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 11:55 PM)Rikkou Wrote:

Moderators system should be fixed or just these moderators who do bad things, they should get demoted. I'm talking about one moderator. But even if You gave screenshots and proofs to Sora, nothing happens. Only one time Sora responded to me and that was when i writed thread in forum. I'm really thanks for Sora for that one help but these problems still happened. I again got banned and i even dont know by who and why.
Dude, I'm sorry, but there's not really anything you can do but sit and pray. Sora been super busy making YouTube viideos.