Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
people disappearing mass
hi all, i am a player of agma.io. when i am to eat a big person in game, the circles turn gray and is gone. this is bad for the game when is supposed to be for skill. no skill is in disappearing mass. m button is good for get close to people when spawn tiny but big people have no reason for. is only to make people mad. people should get all mass they hard work for. why m is allowed for big player makes no sense. it should be only for small player. @Sora pls fix have a nice day
[-] The following 4 users Like riceee's post:
  • Cuos, DoctorFinkle, fireboneee, fisa
hi, only here for update. the problem happens again today. many noobs from splitrun paradise disappearing their mass. they need many tries to kill me and press m button when they kill. they are so noob someone needs to do something! i hard work for my mass and they salty and team with random to disappear my mass! pls fix i beg
Yes it should be improved. For example the “zombie cells” could stay for longer (twice as long)?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • riceee
(05-04-2021, 04:56 AM)Redfox Wrote: Yes it should be improved. For example the “zombie cells” could stay for longer (twice as long)?

sometimes no time is enough to eat before disappearing when too big. the problem can be stopped if m button no work for players too big. big players have no reason for is only to troll. small players yes but if too big is never needed.
(05-04-2021, 12:38 PM)riceee Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 04:56 AM)Redfox Wrote: Yes it should be improved. For example the “zombie cells” could stay for longer (twice as long)?

sometimes no time is enough to eat before disappearing when too big. the problem can be stopped if m button no work for players too big. big players have no reason for is only to troll. small players yes but if too big is never needed.
Even if the m button stops working, if a player switches a server then there mass will just disappear, and not stay around for a bit for you to eat.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tornadooo's post:
  • Cuos, riceee
(05-04-2021, 03:33 PM)Tornadooo Wrote:

Even if the m button stops working, if a player switches a server then there mass will just disappear, and not stay around for a bit for you to eat.
yes it stays much longer and viruses work for break to eat. is not perfect but much better.
(05-04-2021, 03:45 PM)riceee Wrote:

yes it stays much longer and viruses work for break to eat. is not perfect but much better.
What solution would you have in place of removing the respawn button?
(05-06-2021, 04:19 PM)Hytext Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:45 PM)riceee Wrote:

What solution would you have in place of removing the respawn button?

no not get rid of. if a player small he can press m but if too big then no.
@Sora
@Sora
@Sora FIX YOUR GAME

idiot come out of r2 and press m

what stupid feature
That’s not how you are going to get something changed lol

(@firebone#9999)
(05-23-2021, 09:51 PM)fireboneee Wrote: That’s not how you are going to get something changed lol

sorry if i get rude it make me angry to see unfair play allowed
[-] The following 1 user Likes riceee's post:
  • Redfox
It is nice to see someone else who sees this as a problem. Not 20 minutes goes by before some trash player ruins all of the fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Redfox
(05-26-2021, 12:57 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: It is nice to see someone else who sees this as a problem. Not 20 minutes goes by before some trash player ruins all of the fun.
The only problem with removing the respawn feature is that there are multiple ways around it. Ways that I can think of would be signing out of your account mid-game, and the signing into another account and clicking "play". The other two ways are just closing agma.io or switching servers, but I'm not sure what effects it has on your in-game cells. So even if that idea is approved, people will still find a way.
[-] The following 2 users Like Raynb0w's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa
(05-26-2021, 12:57 AM)Raynb0w Wrote: The only problem with removing the respawn feature is that there are multiple ways around it. Ways that I can think of would be signing out of your account mid-game, and the signing into another account and clicking "play". The other two ways are just closing agma.io or switching servers, but I'm not sure what effects it has on your in-game cells. So even if that idea is approved, people will still find a way.

The solution to mass being deleted when switching accounts would be to just disable switching accounts mid-game. Switching servers makes the mass stay for about a minute before deleting and is able to be broken down by viruses, so players can usually get most of the mass before it deletes. One other method of deleting mass that I have seen is feeding a minion and then stopping bots, making all of the bot mass delete instantly. This can be solved by only deleting the bots under a certain mass and leaving any bots above that mass free for others to eat.

Also, @riceee was spot-on with his suggested solution. Respawning should only be allowed for players under a certain mass, as big players have no real reason to do it other than to be a prick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • fisa