Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow up to thread with serious harassment
I had originally posted a thread some time ago here in the following link which pertains to the situation discussed below. It would be best to review this thread along with the post here.

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=67289

This message is a continuation with further important details.

When this was originally posted, I did not share a lot of details, but figured it would be important at this point.

So I was pretty much brand new to this game, and within the first week of playing the game, one night I started playing as Nigeria. It seemed no one in the forum here could find an issue with this, and Nigeria is actually listed as a playable skin within the official skin list here.

http://www.agarioguide.com/skins/

So it would turn out to be more serious from the original post here. What actually happened was, maybe an hour after playing as Nigeria, other skins were harassing me with words. Not just harassment, they were posting words within their skins of things currently open on my computer (showing they were hacking me, an illegal crime), and it is not a coincidence when say 10 straight cells approaching you in an unnatural way are displaying your personal name, open sites on your computer, nick names that you made up exclusive to you that you share with other people taken from hacking and viewing of of smart phone messages, etc, just to clarify that.

Then on top of that, one of the cells text threatened to commit a felony against me. I will not disclose here what this specifically was, but this caused me to respond in a way to protect myself where I would post an inappropriate cell name myself. From this day forward, any time I would show up to play, I would be treated with the same harassment essentially alerting myself I am banned from the game.

I sit here wondering all this time mostly in mostly a confused state, from day one I played as Nigeria, an official skin within the game and determined as no wrong doing. Why would I be banned from the game and not the people who did this to me?

This should serve as a warning to players in the community. If I could receive an official word from somebody in control of the game of whether I can play or not it would be appreciated. Any advice or help would also be appreciated.
I consider this being a troll post. I have to admit though, you tried to make this a good one.