Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing... Me (I guess)
Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy
[-] The following 3 users Like Virmae's post:
  • Mikasa, nachochesse, Sora
welcome to forums Virmae
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa

(03-24-2021, 04:12 AM)Virmae Wrote: Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy

Why is your name Virmae.  That's a Gota youtuber :o
(03-24-2021, 03:21 PM)Plexityy Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:12 AM)Virmae Wrote: Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy

Welp, then I guess I'm quitting agma
(03-24-2021, 04:12 PM)Virmae Wrote:

Hope you're happy

Really your going to quit because you didn’t like the question?
(03-26-2021, 08:34 PM)Jupiter Wrote:

Hope you're happy

oof
(04-12-2021, 04:38 PM)Plexityy Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 08:34 PM)Jupiter Wrote:

Hope you're happy

oof
LOL