Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Responding
Here is a video of me getting banned for responding to a moderator.

~Link snipped by moderator~

Do you think the moderator had grounds to ban me?
I don’t know what to say any more.
Moderators are players as well.... I was not chatting and was not looking at the chat and when I did ... I handled the situation as I see fit.

As to your case, if we were putting all your insults and rant that were lasting hours from the past year alone we would fill up the whole forum so having experience with that kind of disrespect I did not intend to put up with more
[Image: Lightsig.png]
Yeah. Mindless always say mods are biased.
Ofc they are. For a reason!
(05-21-2021, 01:26 AM)Light* Wrote: Moderators are players as well.... I was not chatting and was not looking at the chat and when I did ... I handled the situation as I see fit.

As to your case, if we were putting all your insults and rant that were lasting hours from the past year alone we would fill up the whole forum so having experience with that kind of disrespect I did not intend to put up with more

I'm glad you are admitting to being bias
I am not admitting of being bias.

We gave you a lot of chances, we have lots of patience but that's running tin. You are probably continuing because we have too much patience and thinks that you can get away with everything.

You were even saying at a certain point that nobody would ban you and got surprised when somebody put their foot down.

If you decide to behave, it's good for everybody. I am not a person who hold a grudge like you do.

I could do like you and list all the things that you did but why would I loose my time with that. It's you decision to keep with the negativity but other people can also make the decision to push back.
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Light*'s post:
  • Démone