Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make solotricking with freeze impossible on no pows servers
Sup.

I just came back to agma and I was happy to see no power gigantic servers. Power spamming guys were one of the things I hated most so I really like this no power server. However, there is one other thing that I and many others don't like. 

When buying freeze or when having gold you can do a solotricksplit with freeze. Without freeze you can only do an effective solotricksplit till about 60k mass. With freeze however I don't know what the limit is, if there even is one. This completely ruins the game in my opinion. People are able to kill players that are really far away using this freeze solotricksplit. It is so easy to dominate when doing this, that it isnt even fun anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love solo tricksplitting. But I think it should be used as a method of getting mass quickly, so you can team with others and dominate. Now however, all people do is solotricksplitting with freeze. It's all people do to kill in gigantic. This is not only a waste of skill (think about tricksplit, cannonsplit, popsplit etc!) but it also ruins the game. I know several people who used to love gigantic/giant but left because of freeze solotricksplitting. These people (including me) were really not easily bored with agma. We loved a good fight against other clans, yet the freeze solotricksplit got us pissed off to the point of leaving agma. It is really annoying to have teamed up and farmed  a lot of mass, only to be washed away by a 300k mass player who comes from the other side of the map using a freeze solotricksplit. It's not how the game is supposed to be played. In fact, i think the very reason people play selffeed is because they dont want to keep farming mass when being obliterated by the freeze solotricksplit. So here's my suggestion:

Make it impossible to use freeze solotricksplitting in the no power servers. This so people who want to use freeze solotricking can play anywhere but in this one server. It's a no power server, it's meant to be skillful. Normal solotricksplitting is fine IMO, since you can't do it above a mass of 60k, which makes it balanced. 

It really is a waste of a beautiful server/game and most of all a waste of potential skill, IMO. I remember people tricksplitting, cannonsplitting etc before everyone used the freeze solotricksplit. It was full of skill and teaming. 

That's all I wanted to say, have a good day.

Rick