Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Viruses and a bigger map
i'm not the only one who wants this and i believe this is necessary.  for the gigantic, giga, and giant servers there should be less viruses and perhaps a bigger map.  to me it seems that it's too small.  it is very easy to get across.  plus i think it would allow players to gain mass more easily instead of being savaged by #1 and it'd be better for competition.  and about the viruses it makes it really difficult to splitrun, do tricks and move freely because you get max splitted and viruses spawn everywhere.  sure, players can just clear the viruses but how can we when there's too many.  you might say the solution is to solotrick.  however players like me do not want to solotrick spam, we want to do other things as well.  it's like wherever you split you'd get popped.  quarks mentioned that it would give smaller players a chance and avoid being savaged by bigger people but it's actually really annoying.  there's plenty of other ways to get mass.  that is also why i say the map should be bigger.  unlucky virus spawns happen but i don't want them to spawn this much.  so if this update could come out i'd appreciate it a lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Plexityy's post:
  • ihami
(03-18-2021, 04:03 PM)Plexityy Wrote: i'm not the only one who wants this and i believe this is necessary.  for the gigantic, giga, and giant servers there should be less viruses and perhaps a bigger map.  to me it seems that it's too small.  it is very easy to get across.  plus i think it would allow players to gain mass more easily instead of being savaged by #1 and it'd be better for competition.  and about the viruses it makes it really difficult to splitrun, do tricks and move freely because you get max splitted and viruses spawn everywhere.  sure, players can just clear the viruses but how can we when there's too many.  you might say the solution is to solotrick.  however players like me do not want to solotrick spam, we want to do other things as well.  it's like wherever you split you'd get popped.  quarks mentioned that it would give smaller players a chance and avoid being savaged by bigger people but it's actually really annoying.  there's plenty of other ways to get mass.  that is also why i say the map should be bigger.  unlucky virus spawns happen but i don't want them to spawn this much.  so if this update could come out i'd appreciate it a lot.

yes. bigger maps are better because if u look at agma.io videos giant cells cover the entire map and people cant spawn. if the map was bigger then people would spawn and get mass. and also less viruses. to me, it is very annoying when u r big and a virus is next to you and another big cell will push that virus thus to make one of your cells blow and that other cell can eat it then u loose all your mass.

In conclusion, the game should be updated to make there be less viruses. im not saying no viruses but less. and bigger maps should be added to giant server gigantic and giga.
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa