Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community
I play in solo servers all the time, and whenever I play there always seems to be at least 1 team ruining it for everyone. especially in the solo selffeed servers. People team in the solo selffeed servers just for the coins, they arent in it for the fun of playing they just want the reward of coins at the end, so what they normally do is have a big guy and all the smaller teamers would feed him and get him to win so that they can get 2nd place to get coins too, I know because i've spent hundreds of hours pointlessly battling 3 or more of them at once just to die because they have a clear advantage and after i lose they say things like "jajaj noob ezz" trying to make me even angrier. They are the most toxic people I know and they make me want to stop playing. there are also the randoming teamers in non solo servers who virus me out of spite that i destroy them in a 1v2, and laugh about it when i die, the people who just try to be toxic on purpose because they want to ruin everyone's day, people who savage and finish me off when i barely have mass in regular selffeed or on redbull. Now what do they all have in common? They all do not care if they make you mad, as long as they get their reward that they ruin everyones game to get whether its teamers that get coins at the end of a solo selffeed round, whether its plain toxic players making themselves feel as if they are better than everyone else, whether its the randoming teamers who just need something to laugh about to hide their shame of what happened previously, whether its people who finish me off and savage just to laugh about it and say they killed me. They all do not care about ruining our game, so why on the earth have the toxic players or teamers not been banned yet? they do not care about us so why should we be so nice? I heard the teamers got a 1 day ban as a "warning" after they have CONTINUOUSLY CONSTANTLY teamed for at least 6 months now. why was solo selffeed even made in the first place if no one is going to tend to it, its like building a house without a front door or having a bed without a pillow. It is so disappointing to see my favorite server become the worst one of all of them. I hope a mod can do something, heck give me freeze permissions then the teamers would be getting froze every single day, but would staff listen, no. I dont know why but they either do not know or do not care. Very disappointing and sad.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jamess65o's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(03-18-2021, 03:31 PM)Jamess65o Wrote: I play in solo servers all the time, and whenever I play there always seems to be at least 1 team ruining it for everyone. especially in the solo selffeed servers. People team in the solo selffeed servers just for the coins, they arent in it for the fun of playing they just want the reward of coins at the end, so what they normally do is have a big guy and all the smaller teamers would feed him and get him to win so that they can get 2nd place to get coins too, I know because i've spent hundreds of hours pointlessly battling 3 or more of them at once just to die because they have a clear advantage and after i lose they say things like "jajaj noob ezz" trying to make me even angrier. They are the most toxic people I know and they make me want to stop playing. there are also the randoming teamers in non solo servers who virus me out of spite that i destroy them in a 1v2, and laugh about it when i die, the people who just try to be toxic on purpose because they want to ruin everyone's day, people who savage and finish me off when i barely have mass in regular selffeed or on redbull. Now what do they all have in common? They all do not care if they make you mad, as long as they get their reward that they ruin everyones game to get whether its teamers that get coins at the end of a solo selffeed round, whether its plain toxic players making themselves feel as if they are better than everyone else, whether its the randoming teamers who just need something to laugh about to hide their shame of what happened previously, whether its people who finish me off and savage just to laugh about it and say they killed me. They all do not care about ruining our game, so why on the earth have the toxic players or teamers not been banned yet? they do not care about us so why should we be so nice? I heard the teamers got a 1 day ban as a "warning" after they have CONTINUOUSLY CONSTANTLY teamed for at least 6 months now. why was solo selffeed even made in the first place if no one is going to tend to it, its like building a house without a front door or having a bed without a pillow. It is so disappointing to see my favorite server become the worst one of all of them. I hope a mod can do something, heck give me freeze permissions then the teamers would be getting froze every single day, but would staff listen, no. I dont know why but they either do not know or do not care. Very disappointing and sad.
It's sad to see teamers on a solo server but sometimes you just have to deal with it because mods are active enough to freeze those teamers or give them an IP ban but it's impossible to find moderators for every timezones.I rather think Sora should work on improving solo servers rather than adding more new servers,something that could prevent players from teaming,it's very hard to think about a solution to something like that but I think it could be possible. Sora could do something like he did on infection where people can't cross team unlike agario team mode where everyone cross teams.To me infection mode is the best because the way itself it is built that no one can team.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • Bascan, Sora