Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Powerup
I have a new Idea for a powerup. It is called the electro powerup. It will stun the cells around it for 5 seconds and prevent them from doing freeze or invisibility. This can be valuable if you are scared of being solotricked so you can run away. I think the powerup should cost 15000 coins because it is very powerful. I also don't want people to steal my idea. Also, in the forums, is the reward page still active? Because If it is, I want to get the reward because I am broke now.

User:FlameAgmaYT

Flame#3361
What is the shock radius of this powerup? And honestly I think this should cost higher than say the virus because it performs way too many tasks for the relatively inexpensive 15k.

Also, this powerup will become way too overpowered in selffeed/br/infection/domination, so I would say keep it mainly for giant/crazy/splitrun, etc.

For its time frame of 5 seconds, I would say maybe 50-60k would be reasonable

Also there should be a limit on how many you can use per day at the moment (if it gets accpeted) until an effective counter to it can be proposed.
(03-11-2021, 02:55 PM)FlameAgmaYT Wrote: I have a new Idea for a powerup. It is called the electro powerup. It will stun the cells around it for 5 seconds and prevent them from doing freeze or invisibility. This can be valuable if you are scared of being solotricked so you can run away. I think the powerup should cost 15000 coins because it is very powerful. I also don't want people to steal my idea. Also, in the forums, is the reward page still active? Because If it is, I want to get the reward because I am broke now.

User:FlameAgmaYT

Flame#3361
There is already 360 degree push powerup for that to prevent players from solotricking you....
But hey keep the forums bright by posting new ideas  Wink

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]