Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The /claim command glitched
Hello mods ,

I just opened agma.io like every day , and today 09/03/2021 I did the  /claim   command I was on a streak of 37 DAYS  and it didn't work it just restarted back to day 1 !! But I am more than certain that I didn't miss a single day !! , I really hope you can directly check my account as proof because I don't have any screenshots of when I claimed ( I didn't know this would happen !). I'm so mad I'm really holding my anger, I know agma.io can be raging but this is on another level ! I really hope you will understand how triggered I am . 
I can maybe ask other players I play with normally for testimony that they saw my streak of claiming (but you know how low my chances are ).

I thank you in advance and I hope you can solve my issue somehow .
Thank you again I'll be waiting for your response.

my username in agma is : notbad1
discord : clarence#2236
(03-09-2021, 09:11 PM)notbad1 Wrote: Hello mods ,

I just opened agma.io like every day , and today 09/03/2021 I did the  /claim   command I was on a streak of 37 DAYS  and it didn't work it just restarted back to day 1 !! But I am more than certain that I didn't miss a single day !! , I really hope you can directly check my account as proof because I don't have any screenshots of when I claimed ( I didn't know this would happen !). I'm so mad I'm really holding my anger, I know agma.io can be raging but this is on another level ! I really hope you will understand how triggered I am . 
I can maybe ask other players I play with normally for testimony that they saw my streak of claiming (but you know how low my chances are ).

I thank you in advance and I hope you can solve my issue somehow .
Thank you again I'll be waiting for your response.

my username in agma is : notbad1
discord : clarence#2236

Hey, NotBad... Sorry that it appears to have messed up on you, but "/claim" is quite new. I only found out about it recently, and we don't know how it is coded, under the hood. The big question is:

When does the 'new day' begin??

Is it based on you? Or is it more internal and arbitrary, based instead on International UDC times?

If the latter is the case, then you could possibly have "missed" a day because for it, it takes UDC time to be indicative of when a day clicks over, meanwhile to you, it's your local time of day.

Getting angry over something that is being given to you free though, is foolish. What right do you have to this?? Instead, if I were you, I would be happy that Sora added something where for 37 days, you built a nice streak, and got a bunch of free coins in the process!

There is no point in anger. It only makes you feel bad. Hopefully you correct this character faux pas, and continue to have fun in the game!

And if we're lucky, @Sora will read this, and weigh in on just how it figures out where the 'new day' begins, and then you will be wiser, and not feel cheated when something appears to be 'glitched'.

This is very common, though. Usually, 'glitches' end up just being a lack of our own understanding, instead.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, notbad1, Sora
From what I know, the /claim command resets every day at 00:00 UTC (most date stamped things in agma are based on UTC), but it certainly could've been changed. 

I doubt there was a glitch; you probably missed a day without realizing it...

[Image: unknown.png]

That being said, 40 hours is a long time to go without remembering. I really doubt Sora has logs for the /claim command because it's somewhat useless to track, but if he does, maybe he can help you.

Other than that, yeah, I agree with Squirrel completely; it's really nothing to be upset over. It would be best if you were grateful to have received these free rewards in the first place & from this point on, try your best to build up another streak.  Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Fishy's post:
  • fisa, notbad1, Sora
Thank you Squirrel and thank you Fishy for your responses,
Don't worry my anger doesn't last long in general.
Its just a bit painful to remember and do something for an entire month and then having to restart, enven though I double checked everyday to have claimed ;
you see , my goal wasn't to get the coins, my goal was to get the longest streak possible, so I could show my dedication to this game .
Now its all ruined ... I still have other goals in this game and I'm pretty close to finishing them but, nothing will ever be the same...
Also I have seen glitches before on agma, you are probably right this was probably not a glitch, I know the game is wellmade , so wellmade I spent 373 hours on it  . But I am still doubting since I trust myself more than I trust the game . Also I chatted with other players on the server I play most on (megasplit eu) and some of them actually said they did saw me since they would claim right after me , so even tough it ended like this I am still proud of this achievement .
Thank you again for the quick responses , I wasn't expecting  

ps: should I send my message to @Sora directly ? I know he replied to me before but he still seems like a god for some reason ..... maybe because of his name and the fact that thousands of people know his name

(it doesn't say 40 hours for me , it says 24h)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes notbad1's post:
  • Sora
(03-10-2021, 07:20 AM)notbad1 Wrote: Thank you Squirrel and thank you Fishy for your responses,
Don't worry my anger doesn't last long in general.
Its just a bit painful to remember and do something for an entire month and then having to restart, enven though I double checked everyday to have claimed ;
you see , my goal wasn't to get the coins, my goal was to get the longest streak possible, so I could show my dedication to this game .
Now its all ruined ... I still have other goals in this game and I'm pretty close to finishing them but, nothing will ever be the same...
Also I have seen glitches before on agma, you are probably right this was probably not a glitch, I know the game is wellmade , so wellmade I spent 373 hours on it  . But I am still doubting since I trust myself more than I trust the game . Also I chatted with other players on the server I play most on (megasplit eu) and some of them actually said they did saw me since they would claim right after me , so even tough it ended like this I am still proud of this achievement .
Thank you again for the quick responses , I wasn't expecting  

ps: should I send my message to @Sora directly ? I know he replied to me before but he still seems like a god for some reason ..... maybe because of his name and the fact that thousands of people know his name

(it doesn't say 40 hours for me , it says 24h)
You mentioned Sora already with a @ ,so I dont think you need to send a pm to Sora because he will get notified whenever he comes online.
Also what Squirrel meant is that you can always use the /claim command after every 24 hours but if it hits 40 hours without you using the /claim command your streak gets reset ,I think that is what happened to you....
Also I dont think this is a glitch because I myself have used my /claim command today and this is my 41th day streak...

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Sora
I sent you a private message! Smile
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • fisa