Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Agma.io Stats script
Hey everyone, 
I’ve made a script for agma.io together with Fishyyyy, which displays stats in the death screen (much like agario, just different stats).
The stats that get tracked at the moment are: highest mass, highest leaderboard pos, coins and xp gained, time alive and how much powerups were used.
When getting a very good stat (example: Leaderboard position #1), it will turn golden in the death screen :p

I’ve uploaded the script on greasyfork, so check it out if you want:
https://greasyfork.org/scripts/422896-agma-io-stats

We’ve made it compatible with miracle scripts, since that changes some stuff in the death screen, so there shouldn’t be any trouble there (hopefully), but the script is pretty new after all so if you try it and notice problems or have suggestions please let me know Smile.

Just added chat commands, which will make it possible to see the stats even while alive, you can find them in the greasyfork description of the script or by typing “/s help” in the chat (need the newest version tho).
Anyways have fun if you’ll try it and let me know what you think! Smile

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 6 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • fisa, Gepard, QueenOfQueens, Redfox, solo_player123, xRENDEx
Sounds cool!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • fireboneee
Nice that's great, I use it!! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa
(03-08-2021, 11:32 PM)fireboneee Wrote: Hey everyone, 
I’ve made a script for agma.io together with Fishyyyy, which displays stats in the death screen (much like agario, just different stats).
The stats that get tracked at the moment are: highest mass, highest leaderboard pos, coins and xp gained, time alive and how much powerups were used.

I’ve uploaded the script on greasyfork, so check it out if you want:
https://greasyfork.org/scripts/422896-agma-io-stats

We’ve made it compatible with miracle scripts, since that changes some stuff in the death screen, so there shouldn’t be any trouble there (hopefully), but the script is pretty new after all so if you try it and notice problems or have suggestions please let me know Smile.

Just added chat commands, which will make it possible to see the stats even while alive, you can find them in the greasyfork description of the script.
Anyways have fun if you’ll try it and let me know what you think! Smile

Have you had a chat with Sora about this?

Getting a 'green light' from him on any script that is game-related is important.

It sounds like your script is informational, and otherwise harmless, so I would be surprised if he had issues with it. But mostly what I'm trying to do here, is impress on people that before you go making a script for Agma, it's good to have a talk with Sora about it BEFORE you set out to do all kinds of work on it, rather than 'after'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa
Hmmmm... 

No. There was never a talk with Sora about this script.
Other scripts, yes, I can understand getting permission first (color swap & others), but we figured it trivial to ask him about something that doesn't harm the game (& waste his valuable time). In the future, if there are issues in any way, I don't think there is any problem making changes/removing the script entirely. The script gives you no advantage against other players in any manner whatsoever, but I can understand your POV in wanting to make sure that Sora approves - in the past, scripts have been made public and made the game a lot less fun.

Thanks for your concerns, though! Smile

Also, here is a quick picture of the script (realized it wasn't shown earlier lol):

[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Fishy's post:
  • fireboneee, fisa, xRENDEx
Wow, that sounds awesome! I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing the link. Can't wait to see the stats on the death screen and try out the chat commands