Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey there
Hey,

Just found out about this forum. Not sure how to introduce myself but I play only solo and most of the times as unnamed cell.
Have not seen a player yet who can match me. (sry for brag but I realy feel lonely)

Teams are a joke,no good player would ever team on a ffa,its just so boring. Still its annoying to play against teams consisting of more then 2 players.
Can prevent teams by making all cells same collor and disabling names.

Pls make this option as a new play mode?
So that the few players who care and love this game can have fun with it.
hey there

i agree with you teams are annoying in ffa
if they wanna team so badly they shouldn't plat in ffa
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Welcome to the forums, my dear hobbit! We shall grow large and create many cells so that every one of us has a name! I may upon request magically transform your unnamed cell into a named cell (Upon request ofcourse!). I can also, on my magic wand, guarantee you that i can match you. Gandalf the grey has yet reveal his secrets.

Creating a gamemode where all cells are the same colour and same name would ruin some of the most important joyous factors to some people.  It wouldn't prevent teaming either. People would just team but stay large at the same time. Trust me, teaming would still exist. The only reasonable option to remove teaming is to create a gamemode where cells that exchange W and space (into eachother) lots of times, will automatically be kicked out of the server.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.