Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeze Virus
this has probably been mentioned a couple times on both discord and forums but i'd like to say it again (not to irritate anyone).  i don't know if this is a mistake or if it was on purpose.  freeze virus is allowed in no powerup servers.  some might think that this isn't a big deal as it's just one powerup.  i disagree.  it doesn't fit the title "no powerups" and is pretty annoying to get freeze virused especially in a server intended for no powers.  i'd appreciate it if it gets removed.  also the price of it is fine.
[-] The following 4 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Origen12, QueenOfQueens
(03-05-2021, 01:25 AM)Plexityy Wrote: this has probably been mentioned a couple times on both discord and forums but i'd like to say it again (not to irritate anyone).  i don't know if this is a mistake or if it was on purpose.  freeze virus is allowed in no powerup servers.  some might think that this isn't a big deal as it's just one powerup.  i disagree.  it doesn't fit the title "no powerups" and is pretty annoying to get freeze virused especially in a server intended for no powers.  i'd appreciate it if it gets removed.  also the price of it is fine.

I just checked the price of the Frozen Virus powerup and it indicates to me that it costs 25K coins. In my head, I apparently just thought that it costs 45k coins but that's what the price of that product is as of right now. I've seen that you can have access to using the frozen virus powerup in selffeed servers that doesn't tolerate power using and also in battle royale servers. Here is a little tip for demonstration to prevent getting shot with the frozen virus powerup. If you have a recombine powerup, then you might use that ability product to trick them, or if you have the multifeed product, you can also use that. Those 2 resources are domestic enough to help you prevent from getting frozen virused.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes nachochesse's post:
  • Origen12
(03-05-2021, 05:30 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 01:25 AM)Plexityy Wrote: this has probably been mentioned a couple times on both discord and forums but i'd like to say it again (not to irritate anyone).  i don't know if this is a mistake or if it was on purpose.  freeze virus is allowed in no powerup servers.  some might think that this isn't a big deal as it's just one powerup.  i disagree.  it doesn't fit the title "no powerups" and is pretty annoying to get freeze virused especially in a server intended for no powers.  i'd appreciate it if it gets removed.  also the price of it is fine.

I just checked the price of the Frozen Virus powerup and it indicates to me that it costs 25K coins. In my head, I apparently just thought that it costs 45k coins but that's what the price of that product is as of right now. I've seen that you can have access to using the frozen virus powerup in selffeed servers that doesn't tolerate power using and also in battle royale servers. Here is a little tip for demonstration to prevent getting shot with the frozen virus powerup. If you have a recombine powerup, then you might use that ability product to trick them, or if you have the multifeed product, you can also use that. Those 2 resources are domestic enough to help you prevent from getting frozen virused.

Nacho no offense but frozen virus powerups dont work on battle royale servers and also multifeed feature got removed from the game since the 31st of January and I am not sure if it is gone forever or not or could be coming on the upcoming sale packs.I agree with @Plexityy to fix the bug of using frozen virus on servers which are mentioned as ''non powerup'' server. Also you mentioned how to prevent from getting shot from the frozen virus, there is a small I mean very small percent of feeding a the frozen virus and reversing it to the enemy but it requires good reaction skills as the frozen virus is fast. Also Sora should check this thread out @Sora

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Origen12
(03-05-2021, 05:30 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

but it's in a no power up server so we can't even use recombines and all that (i dont even want to).  what i want is for it to be removed within those servers.  it'd make it a lot better.  people shouldn't have to worry about it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • fisa, Origen12
It definitely should as its no-skill snd you can't even actively defend against it unless you do instantly after they use it(quick reflexes). I play selffeed na sometimes and I see it bring used. If virus shouldn't be allowed than frozen virus shouldn't be either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Origen12's post:
  • Plexityy