Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-virus
With many people coming up with ideas like "anti-recombine" and "anti-freeze", how about an anti-virus?

Lots of people use virus in selffeed na redbull, crazy, splitrun, etc for pops/free mass and, just like freeze and rec, you can't actively defend or predict when it happens

With the anti-virus, I think it should give protection for at least 30 seconds otherwise it doesn't justify the original price of a virus (which is 38k).

Price-wise, I think 20-25k would make sense.
(03-02-2021, 02:07 PM)Origen12 Wrote: With many people coming up with ideas like "anti-recombine" and "anti-freeze", how about an anti-virus?

Lots of people use virus in selffeed na redbull, crazy, splitrun, etc for pops/free mass and, just like freeze and rec, you can't actively defend or predict when it happens

With the anti-virus, I think it should give protection for at least 30 seconds otherwise it doesn't justify the original price of a virus (which is 38k).

Price-wise, I think 20-25k would make sense.

There is already an anti-virus powerup on the game but just named as shield powerup which if used protects you from viruses and it has many more secrets added to it +it also has a weakness  Tongue , watch this vid to find out....

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Redfox