Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys this is my intro(;
hi im gepard i just started as agma youtuber and its go going good(: i play a much on the new server domination,gigantic,gigantic4,popsplit paradise and last megasplit eu. I started playing agario since it come then i 7 years later discovered agma and now i played agma for almost 3 years and i still love it very much(:
(02-21-2021, 04:27 PM)Gepard Wrote: hi im gepard i just started as agma youtuber and its go going good(: i play a much on the new server domination,gigantic,gigantic4,popsplit paradise and last megasplit eu. I started playing agario since it come then i 7 years later discovered agma and now i played agma for almost 3 years and i still love it very much(:

Good introduction!
Agario was released on April 28, 2015,
but as you said you found agma 7 yrs later

and played it for 3 yrs
Agma was released on May 2017
im not sure if agma was around for 10 yrs :thinking:

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

What are you talking about. Agma has been around for longer than 10 years. In fact, wayyyyyyyyyyy longer than wee 10 years.
Sora started developing it back in the 1920s

GeT uR hiStoorrY roIght
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • fisa
(02-21-2021, 07:20 PM)Apix Wrote: What are you talking about. Agma has been around for longer than 10 years. In fact, wayyyyyyyyyyy longer than wee 10 years.
Sora started developing it back in the 1920s

GeT uR hiStoorrY roIght

Incorrect! @Squirrel started developing agma in the eighties on his trusty Apple II computer.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • Apix , fisa
What are you saying mate? Back in the 20s Agma was a game on paper. You had to draw circles on different things of paper. The lad you were battling did the same thing. Then ya move them around and eat each other. Kinda like chess but with less.... thinking
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • fisa