Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora
Hey guys its me ree on discord, how's your day???  Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like ree's post:
  • hunter371921, KillerX121X
(04-06-2021, 10:37 PM)ree Wrote: Hey guys its me ree on discord, how's your day???  Big Grin

Hey guys this is ree here! My other acc ree isn't working so now on this is my offical acc. Bye!
[-] The following 3 users Like Dylan023541's post:
  • hihihihi, hunter371921, KillerX121X
(04-07-2021, 07:18 PM)Dylan023541 Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 10:37 PM)ree Wrote: Hey guys its me ree on discord, how's your day???  Big Grin

Hey guys this is ree here! My other acc ree isn't working so now on this is my offical acc. Bye!

Hi Dylan, and welcome aboard!

You figured out hw to post, so you're doing well so far! (lol)

I say that, because this software is very old (like me!), and has it's own way of doing things. But stay with it, just as with all other software, you young'uns figure it all out in the end! And if you have any questions, ask someone!

~the theme song from Mission Impossible starts playing in the background~

Your next challenge (if you choose to accept it), is to find the proper area that people are supposed to post 'Introductions' in! If you introduce yourself there, hopefully you tell us a bit more (lol), and people can sort of 'look you up' there later!

Pay attention to the "Alerts" at the top-right of your window -- there will generally be one for every person who replies to something that you said!

If you don't manage it, or (like me) are too lazy to, you are welcome here all the same!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa