Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bruh
if the earth is a rotating globe why cant the helicopters just float in the air and wait for the location to come to it?
[-] The following 7 users Like LoserBFDI's post:
  • Apix , fireboneee, fisa, Hytext, QueenOfQueens, SilverYT_official2, Sora
I feel like I'm on reddit. Am I in a coma? Hello? HELLO?
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Hytext, Sora
It's because the Earth is actually stationary. The rest of the universe orbits around the Earth. You're Welcome.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
(02-25-2021, 02:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: It's because the Earth is actually stationary. The rest of the universe orbits around the Earth. You're Welcome.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

r/woooosh

its a joke

oh i got why u said that
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whitty's post:
  • SilverYT_official2
(02-25-2021, 04:49 PM)Whitty Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 02:12 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: It's because the Earth is actually stationary. The rest of the universe orbits around the Earth. You're Welcome.

r/woooosh

its a joke

oh i got why u said that

yea he said it becoz of ppl from before earth was revealed to rotate around the sun

facts
O.K. I also have a theory. The earth isn’t round it is actually spherical. Time is also relative, so much like a track and field 200 or 400 meter race the runners on the inside track are set back from the runners on the outside track in order so all will have run the same distance at the finish line. What does this all have to do with the earth? As the earth rotates the time in the upper and lower poles have a lot less distance to travel, so time appears to go very quickly. Where as at the equator, in the distance of an hour is much wider and the hour would seem to take longer. I know a minute is a minute wherever you are but time is relative and perception (could also be possession)is nine tenths of the law.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, Hytext, Light*
(02-26-2021, 06:36 PM)Jupiter Wrote: O.K. I also have a theory. The earth isn’t round it is actually spherical. Time is also relative, so much like a track and field 200 or 400 meter race the runners on the inside track are set back from the runners on the outside track in order so all will have run the same distance at the finish line. What does this all have to do with the earth? As the earth rotates the time in the upper and lower poles have a lot less distance to travel, so time appears to go very quickly. Where as at the equator, in the distance of an hour is much wider and the hour would seem to take longer. I know a minute is a minute wherever you are but time is relative and perception (could also be possession)is nine tenths of the law.

r/woosh
[-] The following 2 users Like LoserBFDI's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter
LoserBFDI
(02-26-2021, 06:36 PM)Jupiter Wrote: O.K. I also have a theory. The earth isn’t round it is actually spherical. Time is also relative, so much like a track and field 200 or 400 meter race the runners on the inside track are set back from the runners on the outside track in order so all will have run the same distance at the finish line. What does this all have to do with the earth? As the earth rotates the time in the upper and lower poles have a lot less distance to travel, so time appears to go very quickly. Where as at the equator, in the distance of an hour is much wider and the hour would seem to take longer. I know a minute is a minute wherever you are but time is relative and perception (could also be possession)is nine tenths of the law.

r/woosh
     I really liked the YouTube video “In the beniging(beginning). Laughed  so hard it deserves more than a L.O.L.. You get my sense of humour and for that I will give you a rep.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI

That sure is correct my friend! The Moon orbits around the Earth. Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(02-28-2021, 05:54 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

That sure is correct my friend! The Moon orbits around the Earth. Smile

but not the universe
yet the sun goes around the earth  Big Grin

Need Help? Ask
(05-02-2021, 06:39 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: yet the sun goes around the earth  Big Grin
Did you know? Smoking is good for the environment because it kills human beings.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hytext's post:
  • Jupiter, solo_player123
(05-06-2021, 04:26 PM)Hytext Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 06:39 PM)SilverYT_official2 Wrote: yet the sun goes around the earth  Big Grin
Did you know? Smoking is good for the environment because it kills human beings.
      As asinine as the statement is, it does make a little sense. We especially the people who live in developed countries are the biggest polluters of the environment. So if smoking shortens our life span; then smokers will be polluting the planet for less time.
     The only hole in this statement is there would be no cigarette butts uglyfying this planet if no one smoked. Maybe vaping will solve that problem?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • solo_player123
(05-06-2021, 07:08 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 04:26 PM)Hytext Wrote:
      As asinine as the statement is, it does make a little sense. We especially the people who live in developed countries are the biggest polluters of the environment. So if smoking shortens our life span; then smokers will be polluting the planet for less time.
     The only hole in this statement is there would be no cigarette butts uglyfying this planet if no one smoked. Maybe vaping will solve that problem?
I suppose, but they haven't came to the conclusion whether vaping is "bad" for you yet.

d
https://topchon.com là trang web đánh giá đánh giá sản phẩm lĩnh vực Mẹ và Bé uy tín tốt nhất.
Nhà sáng lập (Founder): topchon