Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
These Roblox Youtubers NEED to be stopped

Youtubers like LankyBox,GamingWithKev,Rovi23,etc. need to be stopped.
Theyre stealing thumbnails,video titles,and more(mostly LankyBox and GamingWithKev)

This isnt Agar/Agma based,but i thought i should put it on here for more people to be aware of this situation.
(01-17-2021, 03:54 PM)LoserBFDI Wrote:

Theyre stealing thumbnails,video titles,and more(mostly LankyBox and GamingWithKev)

This isnt Agar/Agma based,but i thought i should put it on here for more people to be aware of this situation.

YouTube is never going to do anything about such things.

If I were the artist who's thumbnail had been used for one of their videos, I would choose to be pleased, and think, "I guess it was pretty good, if they wanted to borrow it!" It's certainly not worth it to get angry, not be able to do much about it.

You could count on the community (the followers that each has) to tease them, and make it known that some things have been 'borrowed'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(01-18-2021, 05:16 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

If I were the artist who's thumbnail had been used for one of their videos, I would choose to be pleased, and think, "I guess it was pretty good, if they wanted to borrow it!" It's certainly not worth it to get angry, not be able to do much about it.

You could count on the community (the followers that each has) to tease them, and make it known that some things have been 'borrowed'.

Have you even watched the video?
Theyre stealing without giving credit,especially LankyBox.

And if you say its ”inspiration”,being inspired by something is just making something similar,but LankyBox and everyone else mentioned like GamingWithKev and Rovi23 are STEALING thumbnails,titles,and more without giving credit.

P.S.:Giving credit means metioning that you used someones work in the description or a comment.

And you know what?LankyBox and others are NOT giving credit,so that means STEALING

also,not related but SonaDrawsStuffYT does cool roblox-based videos,i subbed to her
SonaDrawsStuffYT is the youtuber that made the video this thread is based on
(01-18-2021, 05:50 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote:

And if you say its ”inspiration”,being inspired by something is just making something similar,but LankyBox and everyone else mentioned like GamingWithKev and Rovi23 are STEALING  thumbnails,titles,and more without giving credit.

P.S.:Giving credit means metioning that you used someones work in the description or a comment.

And you know what?LankyBox and others are NOT giving credit,so that means STEALING

also,not related but SonaDrawsStuffYT does cool roblox-based videos,i subbed to her
But is there any point posting it here in forums because we cant do anything about it
This should be posted on the youtube feedback!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Squirrel
(01-18-2021, 07:41 AM)fisa Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 05:50 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote:

And if you say its ”inspiration”,being inspired by something is just making something similar,but LankyBox and everyone else mentioned like GamingWithKev and Rovi23 are STEALING  thumbnails,titles,and more without giving credit.

But is there any point posting it here in forums because we cant do anything about it
This should be posted on the youtube feedback!
I know,im posting it here for people to be aware of this situation.
yt shouldnt be allowed for children :pensive:

(@firebone#9999)