Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(New Powerup)
360 push protect) i know that shield already protects from push but its only 3 sec and when i use it wayyyyyyy to little i think it should be 5-8 sec but then shield is too overpowerered. So why not make a powerup that only protects for push and cost 8 k coins.
Hmm, I think shield was planned to be made less expensive (not sure if this plan still stand tho, but I think ~11k would be a better price for shield).
I agree that 3 sec is quite short for antipush (-> shield), but for the other effects it shouldn’t be longer than 3 seconds...if sora just added a power/antipower for everything there would be too many powerups at some point, in my opinion atleast :v

(@firebone#9999)
[-] The following 2 users Like fireboneee's post:
  • beetleYTz, fisa
(02-22-2021, 12:14 PM)Gepard Wrote: 360 push protect) i know that shield already protects from push but its only 3 sec and when i use it wayyyyyyy to little i think it should be 5-8 sec but then shield is too overpowerered. So why not make a powerup that only protects for push and cost 8 k coins.

its good
(02-22-2021, 12:14 PM)Gepard Wrote: 360 push protect) i know that shield already protects from push but its only 3 sec and when i use it wayyyyyyy to little i think it should be 5-8 sec but then shield is too overpowerered. So why not make a powerup that only protects for push and cost 8 k coins.

Recently, just to be honest with you here, I haven't actually seen any player in the game used the shield powerup, maybe that's because my cell animations isn't turned on. The only players I saw using the Shield Powerup was Firebone, Master, Magma, IG agar, and a lots of other youtubers. All I know specifically about the shield ability product in the game is that it costs only 15k coins and that ability is always fully domestic enough to protect you from viruses, mothercells, and more including pushes and stuff. Keep in mind that the comparison between the powerup and the game sure kind of does the same thing like the recombine powerup and the 360 push product. These two powerups also does protect you from viruses or whatever but not much by the way, I'm just not sure. Sora & Retslac are frankly, definitely the only two agma.io creators are will consider them the best people ever when it came to throwing extremely supportive comments to the game and to our wonderful community and also to them, because both of them establish new updates just to keep most people in our community hyped up and put a smile to their face. 
Sora & him are still the best, and you know what is the best thing that also puts a smile to my face, Sora supporting me! What a wonderful guy he is, thank you very much. I've been in this community for 3 years, Yep! For 3 years now! 3 days ago was my 3rd Anniversary being a part of this beloved community. And I will like to thank all of the lovely people here and you too for being a part of Agma.io folks! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(02-28-2021, 06:18 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

Recently, just to be honest with you here, I haven't actually seen any player in the game used the shield powerup, maybe that's because my cell animations isn't turned on. The only players I saw using the Shield Powerup was Firebone, Master, Magma, IG agar, and a lots of other youtubers. All I know specifically about the shield ability product in the game is that it costs only 15k coins and that ability is always fully domestic enough to protect you from viruses, mothercells, and more including pushes and stuff. Keep in mind that the comparison between the powerup and the game sure kind of does the same thing like the recombine powerup and the 360 push product. These two powerups also does protect you from viruses or whatever but not much by the way, I'm just not sure. Sora & Retslac are frankly, definitely the only two agma.io creators are will consider them the best people ever when it came to throwing extremely supportive comments to the game and to our wonderful community and also to them, because both of them establish new updates just to keep most people in our community hyped up and put a smile to their face. 
Sora & him are still the best, and you know what is the best thing that also puts a smile to my face, Sora supporting me! What a wonderful guy he is, thank you very much. I've been in this community for 3 years, Yep! For 3 years now! 3 days ago was my 3rd Anniversary being a part of this beloved community. And I will like to thank all of the lovely people here and you too for being a part of Agma.io folks! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The shield powerup is actually very op it has so many features to it, this video tells it!

Its like the best thing ever ,well some people do say you can just use a recombine instead of that but is has so much more features
although it also has a weakness. The frozen virus it is. Big Grin

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]