Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tragic Agma History c':
This Is My Story I play Agma.io for more than 3 years, I found agma.io when one day I started looking for all the io games, I tried almost all of them and I only liked agma.io and agar.io at first I just played agar.io but one day I got bored and I started playing agma.io, that day I realized that it was a very fun game and I didn't get so stressed, after a while (6 months) I wanted to buy things in the game , I saw that I could buy gold member and other things and I bought them, among her she was a blue donor, gold member for 1 year and 1 million coins, after 1 year and 7 months I was already level 221, one day I wanted to retire from agma for a while and I tried to sell my account for $ 52, apparently someone found out that I was trying to sell my account and they told Sora or a mod, that day they banned my account, not forever, they were going to unban me the 12/31/99999, that day I was very stressed and decided not to leave agma.io, 1 year later I already had a level 60 account, a very low level because I stopped playing For a long time, that day I decided to create another account with the name EndBoss and until now that account is level 124 and here I am, telling my tragic story. END
[-] The following 6 users Like OnlyEndBoss's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa, Lazaro, magdorlolmagdor, nachochesse, Squirrel
What's tragic was you tried to sell your account lol... but yeah, hey mate
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Jupiter
(02-09-2021, 08:09 PM)OnlyEndBoss Wrote: This Is My Story I play Agma.io for more than 3 years, I found agma.io when one day I started looking for all the io games, I tried almost all of them and I only liked agma.io and agar.io at first I just played agar.io but one day I got bored and I started playing agma.io, that day I realized that it was a very fun game and I didn't get so stressed, after a while (6 months) I wanted to buy things in the game , I saw that I could buy gold member and other things and I bought them, among her she was a blue donor, gold member for 1 year and 1 million coins, after 1 year and 7 months I was already level 221, one day I wanted to retire from agma for a while and I tried to sell my account for $ 52, apparently someone found out that I was trying to sell my account and they told Sora or a mod, that day they banned my account, not forever, they were going to unban me the 12/31/99999, that day I was very stressed and decided not to leave agma.io, 1 year later I already had a level 60 account, a very low level because I stopped playing For a long time, that day I decided to create another account with the name EndBoss and until now that account is level 124 and here I am, telling my tragic story. END

Nicee... well... that's an interesting story..

u should publish this
(02-09-2021, 08:09 PM)OnlyEndBoss Wrote: This Is My Story I play Agma.io for more than 3 years, I found agma.io when one day I started looking for all the io games, I tried almost all of them and I only liked agma.io and agar.io at first I just played agar.io but one day I got bored and I started playing agma.io, that day I realized that it was a very fun game and I didn't get so stressed, after a while (6 months) I wanted to buy things in the game , I saw that I could buy gold member and other things and I bought them, among her she was a blue donor, gold member for 1 year and 1 million coins, after 1 year and 7 months I was already level 221, one day I wanted to retire from agma for a while and I tried to sell my account for $ 52, apparently someone found out that I was trying to sell my account and they told Sora or a mod, that day they banned my account, not forever, they were going to unban me the 12/31/99999, that day I was very stressed and decided not to leave agma.io, 1 year later I already had a level 60 account, a very low level because I stopped playing For a long time, that day I decided to create another account with the name EndBoss and until now that account is level 124 and here I am, telling my tragic story. END

I've heard of some people selling accounts, and in some games, it makes a lot of sense.

For example, if it were EverCrack (err, Everquest), then you would have had a few different characters, built up a presense in a clan, had lots of interesting items that your characters used and wore. Like, it could have come complete with your own private house, even!

But it just doesn't make sense in Agma.

(a) The game tells you that it's not allowed...
(b) There's NOTHING that a level 400 player can do that a level 1 player can't! It's not like progressive abilities are added to your account as you go along.
(c) Even your username... with the way Agma is set up, you can use any name you want, and change it on the fly.. Some don't want anyone to KNOW their actual Agma username, and that actually, is an excellent first line of defense to not having your account 'hacked'. So the loss of whatever username you had, wouldn't matter at all.

But an interesting story, and thanks for sharing it with us!

Hopefully if someone else is thinking, "I wonder if I could sell my account and get $5 for it?!" and sees your message, maybe they'll change their mind. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(02-10-2021, 03:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I've heard of some people selling accounts, and in some games, it makes a lot of sense.

For example, if it were EverCrack (err, Everquest), then you would have had a few different characters, built up a presense in a clan, had lots of interesting items that your characters used and wore. Like, it could have come complete with your own private house, even!

(b) There's NOTHING that a level 400 player can do that a level 1 player can't! It's not like progressive abilities are added to your account as you go along.
© Even your username... with the way Agma is set up, you can use any name you want, and change it on the fly.. Some don't want anyone to KNOW their actual Agma username, and that actually, is an excellent first line of defense to not having your account 'hacked'. So the loss of whatever username you had, wouldn't matter at all.

Hopefully if someone else is thinking, "I wonder if I could sell my account and get $5 for it?!" and sees your message, maybe they'll change their mind. (lol)
This is very true. But I don't think that "level 400 player" should call people "dogs".{unless this was one of the level 400 progressive ability XDD)

(02-10-2021, 03:41 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

© Even your username... with the way Agma is set up, you can use any name you want, and change it on the fly.. Some don't want anyone to KNOW their actual Agma username, and that actually, is an excellent first line of defense to not having your account 'hacked'. So the loss of whatever username you had, wouldn't matter at all.

And a question... What should you do when you are going to quit? Tell one of the admins to ban it?
(02-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Apix Wrote: What's tragic was you tried to sell your account lol... but yeah, hey mate
     I mostly like your new saying about studying idiot-ology and graduating. I think you should go for your master´s degree next. L.O.L.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Apix , fisa, Squirrel
(02-10-2021, 02:09 PM)Lazaro Wrote: And a question... What should you do when you are going to quit? Tell one of the admins to ban it?

That's easy -- just stop playing!

The only 'Admin' is Sora. But there's no need to bother him over that.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Lazaro
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 10:21 PM)Apix Wrote: What's tragic was you tried to sell your account lol... but yeah, hey mate
     I mostly like your new saying about studying idiot-ology and graduating. I think you should go for your master´s degree next. L.O.L.

Perhaps, something useful can come out of knowing an idiot as well. Here's to giving each person a few chances, before you label them that way. You don't often know all the circumstances involved, and often, once you DO realize everything, you find that your shoe does not taste all that pleasant, and have the added embarrassment of publicly removing your foot again.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter
(02-14-2021, 07:59 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Jupiter Wrote:

[color=#33ccff]Perhaps, something useful can come out of knowing an idiot as well. Here's to giving each person a few chances, before you label them that way. You don't often know all the circumstances involved, and often, once you DO realize everything, you find that your shoe does not taste all that pleasant, and have the added embarrassment of publicly removing your foot again.
    I used the term idiot factor mostly while playing agrario although it is sometimes appropriate in Agma because you can always rely on someone making an incredible not so smart move while you’re feeling trapped or your doom is eminent. Giving you the opportunity to capitalize as long as you don’t become the idiot. I think it doesn’t happen in Agma as much because there seems to be fewer players in the theater I play(N.A. solo) Lately I haven’t been playing either game as I am off the grid right now. 
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox, Squirrel