Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing AGF
As many of you know, I think and have strong feelings about how agf needs to have adjustments made to it.  In particular, the in game moderators should be removed.

This is something I feel so strongly about I was risking getting banned over it.  Seeing that I was actually temp banned with threats of an ip ban and device ban over this is really sad.  It makes me feel like Sora caters to the emotions of a few people over the overall gameplay of the server.  And also that Sora is willing to off one of the most devoted players to the server before hearing out advice and testing adjustments.  This was utterly disrespectful to me, especially since Sora typically ends up taking the advice I give him.  It just takes him way long and maybe someone else to say it for it to get through to him.

Anyway.. 

Moderators should be removed.

And here is why...   

Calling AGF a solo server is absolutely laughable.  I agree it should be solo preferred, but there is no such thing as consistent, true solo agf gameplay.  And if it actually exists, it is so rare that it is practically non existent and performed by players so few that it is completely negligible to consider it as overall primary server conditions.

In my opinion, there are few to no players who are actually interested in true solo gameplay.  And then most of the players who claim they are solo still team anyway in ways that are less obvious than split running.  And then for the few to none players who are actually strict about solo playing but still use a name consistently fall victim to other players trying to make friends with well known players or please them by helping them in the middle of gameplay.  When this happens, a true soloist for the most part will back off from battle for a moment to position themselves in fair starting points but I'm finding that a lot of these players are unaware of it happening.  So they end up accepting the help of a player(s) trying to team with them unknowingly.

Now for the players who are aware of this happening and want to continue the battle without backing off for a moment they will either split back away or passed the opponent(s) to make their smaller cells available to eat and give a passage way of mass to follow or purposely hit a virus with a cell to give away a portion of the server mass to rebalance mass fairness.  Although this is in the sportsmanship of fair gameplay, it is undeniably also teaming.  As one can see with this situation, if one wishes to have uninterrupted gameplay, a certain degree of teaming is completely unavoidable.

Then there are players who are my favorite type of players who I categorize as party players.  These players refuse to savage others and finish off an opponents mass off entirely but maybe mostly.  Then instead of finishing off the opponent(s) they will either split away or passed opponent(s) to create a followable mass trail, purposely run into a virus to make an opening, or even send out a sizable pool of mass ejections to give opponent(s) a head start and continue gameplay as soon as possible.  Even though there is no intention on teaming here, it is in a sense undeniably teaming.

In extension to the last paragraph as party players are doing this regularly with randoms and other regular players, relationships are being established and a certain degree of conditioning is being made by both parties on how they treat each other within the fields of mass.  So once it is agreed upon that they wont savage each other and one or both become interested in involving another player or approaching another pool of mass the leading mass cell may split toward other players mass while letting other party players trail smaller mass.  This may be mistaken for split running for the sake of an unfair advantage when in actuality it is split running for the sake of continued gameplay.  This is because once arrived at the other player(s) mass, party players will often create an opening for the new player to come in and join the fun.  The intention was never to use the mass to savage anyone, but use it to create followable mass trails for everyone.  This is where the sweet spot of agf is and where all the magic is and the times everyone seems to be having a lot of fun.  it's not solo play.  It is everyone teaming with everyone and that is what makes it solo play in a sense, yet it is undeniably teaming.

Now from what is stated above I could close my argument of why moderators should be removed from agf because I think that is enough there and is really the true reason why moderators should be removed but I'll point out a few problems moderators introduce to the game to further support this theory.

1)  Moderators are not always around.  There are several extended periods of times through out each and every day no moderators are around.  During these times there are players who team and take advantage of this time.  Then players like myself who do not want to build a reputation as a teamer and have a moderator more likely to freeze me will have to take out the teamers as a solo player and then hold down the mass as a solo player against multiple groups of teamers.  I could do this by playing conservatively which I am uninterested in doing and would rather not play at all or I could balance the mass with another party player(s) who I trust wont be greedy and then the group or party of party players can hold down the mass for everyone and protect the mass from the greedy teamers who want all the server mass just for themselves.

Having moderators makes party players hesitant to do what they are doing because it is a form of teaming itself even though it is with the purpose of sharing the mass with everyone.  It creates players dependent on moderators when if the power was given to players skilled enough the party would never have to end.  And the moderators are not always around or dependable.  More moderators is not the answer to this problem, its giving power back to the players!

2). Moderators are human and prone to bias opinions.  I've seen moderators continually freeze players as they spawn until they give up and leave the server.  I understand they are doing it because the player must have teamed, but I don't think it is fair to continually do it as they spawn.  I've seen this multiple times and is regular behavior from some of the agf mods.  And then a player who is regularly known as a teamer may try party playing and get frozen for party playing when others get away with the same behavior who are more well known as solo players.

3). Moderators make mistakes, can, and have frozen solo players.  This is usually done to a party player and when it happens it can damage the relationship of party players.  The party players want to be fair and play undisturbed but if the moderators have a bias or think these two players are known for teaming with each other the moderator will be more likely to freeze them when they are actually just party playing normally together trying to be fun for everyone.  I've had personal experience with this with several friends who we could not figure a way to play with each other after being disrupted on several occasions from moderators saying we were teaming when we did not think we were so we didn't know what to do and eventually completely stopped playing all together with each other.  This has definitely effected my personal relationships with players and I'm sure it has for many others as well.

4)  Frozen pools of mass cause disruptions for the entire server.  In the midst of a well constructed party play, we will have several players going at in in the field of mass, party zone.  When this is happening the economy of mass is a very delicate balance.  This delicacy of economy of mass is part of what attributes to the greatness of agf and can easily and has definitely been disturbed by frozen teamers on the side lines.  There has been times when I had almost the entire server mass spread out with so many players going at it within my mass field completely ruined and disrupted by mass that has been frozen on the sidelines.  As if the little teamers who were disrupting barely anyone in the whole server all of a sudden disrupted the whole server because a moderator had to freeze two little teamers on the side and disrupt the delicacy of mass balance.  It is honestly so frustrating when this happens.

5). Imposing free will.  I think its awesome having players being able to act with what they are willing to do.  It's interesting to see a player go from teamer to solo player and do whatever they please.  In the sense of building consciousness, true discipline, and willingness of fair, fun play for all a person has to have the option to be a player with an advantage.

Closing Thoughts

Moderators should be removed from agf and it should be renamed simply "agf" with "solo preferred" in the description.  Agf has never been about true solo, it's always been party players vs greedy party poopers!!  When we really get it right and going its just all party players!!!  Make it solo preferred and not solo enforced!  Give the power back to the players!!!!
[-] The following 5 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , DoctorFinkle, fisa, Manzana19, solo_player123
(02-17-2021, 08:44 PM)Mindless Wrote: As many of you know, I think and have strong feelings about how agf needs to have adjustments made to it.  In particular, the in game moderators should be removed.

This is something I feel so strongly about I was risking getting banned over it.  Seeing that I was actually temp banned with threats of an ip ban and device ban over this is really sad.  It makes me feel like Sora caters to the emotions of a few people over the overall gameplay of the server.  And also that Sora is willing to off one of the most devoted players to the server before hearing out advice and testing adjustments.  This was utterly disrespectful to me, especially since Sora typically ends up taking the advice I give him.  It just takes him way long and maybe someone else to say it for it to get through to him.

Anyway.. 

Moderators should be removed.

And here is why...   

Calling AGF a solo server is absolutely laughable.  I agree it should be solo preferred, but there is no such thing as consistent, true solo agf gameplay.  And if it actually exists, it is so rare that it is practically non existent and performed by players so few that it is completely negligible to consider it as overall primary server conditions.

In my opinion, there are few to no players who are actually interested in true solo gameplay.  And then most of the players who claim they are solo still team anyway in ways that are less obvious than split running.  And then for the few to none players who are actually strict about solo playing but still use a name consistently fall victim to other players trying to make friends with well known players or please them by helping them in the middle of gameplay.  When this happens, a true soloist for the most part will back off from battle for a moment to position themselves in fair starting points but I'm finding that a lot of these players are unaware of it happening.  So they end up accepting the help of a player(s) trying to team with them unknowingly.

Now for the players who are aware of this happening and want to continue the battle without backing off for a moment they will either split back away or passed the opponent(s) to make their smaller cells available to eat and give a passage way of mass to follow or purposely hit a virus with a cell to give away a portion of the server mass to rebalance mass fairness.  Although this is in the sportsmanship of fair gameplay, it is undeniably also teaming.  As one can see with this situation, if one wishes to have uninterrupted gameplay, a certain degree of teaming is completely unavoidable.

Then there are players who are my favorite type of players who I categorize as party players.  These players refuse to savage others and finish off an opponents mass off entirely but maybe mostly.  Then instead of finishing off the opponent(s) they will either split away or passed opponent(s) to create a followable mass trail, purposely run into a virus to make an opening, or even send out a sizable pool of mass ejections to give opponent(s) a head start and continue gameplay as soon as possible.  Even though there is no intention on teaming here, it is in a sense undeniably teaming.

In extension to the last paragraph as party players are doing this regularly with randoms and other regular players, relationships are being established and a certain degree of conditioning is being made by both parties on how they treat each other within the fields of mass.  So once it is agreed upon that they wont savage each other and one or both become interested in involving another player or approaching another pool of mass the leading mass cell may split toward other players mass while letting other party players trail smaller mass.  This may be mistaken for split running for the sake of an unfair advantage when in actuality it is split running for the sake of continued gameplay.  This is because once arrived at the other player(s) mass, party players will often create an opening for the new player to come in and join the fun.  The intention was never to use the mass to savage anyone, but use it to create followable mass trails for everyone.  This is where the sweet spot of agf is and where all the magic is and the times everyone seems to be having a lot of fun.  it's not solo play.  It is everyone teaming with everyone and that is what makes it solo play in a sense, yet it is undeniably teaming.

Now from what is stated above I could close my argument of why moderators should be removed from agf because I think that is enough there and is really the true reason why moderators should be removed but I'll point out a few problems moderators introduce to the game to further support this theory.

1)  Moderators are not always around.  There are several extended periods of times through out each and every day no moderators are around.  During these times there are players who team and take advantage of this time.  Then players like myself who do not want to build a reputation as a teamer and have a moderator more likely to freeze me will have to take out the teamers as a solo player and then hold down the mass as a solo player against multiple groups of teamers.  I could do this by playing conservatively which I am uninterested in doing and would rather not play at all or I could balance the mass with another party player(s) who I trust wont be greedy and then the group or party of party players can hold down the mass for everyone and protect the mass from the greedy teamers who want all the server mass just for themselves.

Having moderators makes party players hesitant to do what they are doing because it is a form of teaming itself even though it is with the purpose of sharing the mass with everyone.  It creates players dependent on moderators when if the power was given to players skilled enough the party would never have to end.  And the moderators are not always around or dependable.  More moderators is not the answer to this problem, its giving power back to the players!

2). Moderators are human and prone to bias opinions.  I've seen moderators continually freeze players as they spawn until they give up and leave the server.  I understand they are doing it because the player must have teamed, but I don't think it is fair to continually do it as they spawn.  I've seen this multiple times and is regular behavior from some of the agf mods.  And then a player who is regularly known as a teamer may try party playing and get frozen for party playing when others get away with the same behavior who are more well known as solo players.

3). Moderators make mistakes, can, and have frozen solo players.  This is usually done to a party player and when it happens it can damage the relationship of party players.  The party players want to be fair and play undisturbed but if the moderators have a bias or think these two players are known for teaming with each other the moderator will be more likely to freeze them when they are actually just party playing normally together trying to be fun for everyone.  I've had personal experience with this with several friends who we could not figure a way to play with each other after being disrupted on several occasions from moderators saying we were teaming when we did not think we were so we didn't know what to do and eventually completely stopped playing all together with each other.  This has definitely effected my personal relationships with players and I'm sure it has for many others as well.

4)  Frozen pools of mass cause disruptions for the entire server.  In the midst of a well constructed party play, we will have several players going at in in the field of mass, party zone.  When this is happening the economy of mass is a very delicate balance.  This delicacy of economy of mass is part of what attributes to the greatness of agf and can easily and has definitely been disturbed by frozen teamers on the side lines.  There has been times when I had almost the entire server mass spread out with so many players going at it within my mass field completely ruined and disrupted by mass that has been frozen on the sidelines.  As if the little teamers who were disrupting barely anyone in the whole server all of a sudden disrupted the whole server because a moderator had to freeze two little teamers on the side and disrupt the delicacy of mass balance.  It is honestly so frustrating when this happens.

5). Imposing free will.  I think its awesome having players being able to act with what they are willing to do.  It's interesting to see a player go from teamer to solo player and do whatever they please.  In the sense of building consciousness, true discipline, and willingness of fair, fun play for all a person has to have the option to be a player with an advantage.

Closing Thoughts

Moderators should be removed from agf and it should be renamed simply "agf" with "solo preferred" in the description.  Agf has never been about true solo, it's always been party players vs greedy party poopers!!  When we really get it right and going its just all party players!!!  Make it solo preferred and not solo enforced!  Give the power back to the players!!!!

I think the same,in-game mods should be removed
[-] The following 1 user Likes LoserBFDI's post:
  • Mindless
When I wrote my thread last summer, my vision of Agf was a self-regulating server that would hinder teaming as well as cheap solo techniques (virus-farming, portal-feeding, etc.) to make a balanced server that would be fun for everyone. I also wanted to make the server more inviting to serious players and not just coin/power farmers. Of all of the servers in Agma, Agf definitely has the lowest correlation between skill and mass, somewhere between a strong negative at worst and a weak positive at best. Features such as virus-farming and portal-feeding make it way too easy for teams to dominate, even after they are killed. On the first night of the improved server, anti-teaming was removed and the portal mass was decreased, and to this day, these are the only changes that have been made.

When Sora offered the moderator role to Démone, Light, and me, I was slightly hesitant. I have heard players suggest in-game moderation in the past, and I was originally not open to it because of its inherent inconsistency. However, I accepted Sora's offer because I saw moderation as a temporary necessity as the server transitioned into the server that I envisioned in my thread, at which point moderation would no longer be necessary as the server would be able to regulate itself. More than 7 months have passed and Agf is still in a bad state, and during those 7 months, I began to rethink my role as a moderator.

I originally imagined freezing teamers to have a similar effect as an electrical shock, a simple way to warn new players that teaming was not allowed. However, when a mod froze a teamer for the first time, he continued to team, during and after being frozen. He got a 1-day ban from Sora, but continued teaming again as soon as he came back. The other mods and I laughed it off as just one idiot who did not learn his lesson, but we quickly learned that he was actually one of several idiots. I would sometimes freeze teamers until they got eaten and continue freezing them as soon as they spawned to prevent them from playing. I would freeze them for a few minutes, but they would continue teaming again the second I stopped, so I would freeze them for another few minutes. This would sometimes make up over a consecutive hour, but they somehow never get the message. The stupidity of the majority of teamers is something that I will never be smart enough to understand.

As the months went on, I made many changes to my style of moderating. I can still remember that day during the summer when you got mad me for freezing a team that indirectly helped a player that you were about to defeat, defeat you. Ever since then, I have tried to avoid freezing teams if it would disrupt nearby solo battles, especially when the solo players are good enough to fight the teams themselves. I have many times witnessed a team getting frozen and a larger nearby player splitting and eating the team along with the player that was getting teamed on. It is especially frustrating when a frozen team gets eaten by a regular teamer who just happened to not be teaming at the moment. Transferring mass from a team to an external player does not really solve the problem of teaming, the stolen mass should go back to its rightful owner. At some point, I stopped freezing teamers unless they were small enough for me to punish them as discreetly as possible. However, even when they were small, they would occasionally spawn in someone's line of fire and collect that player's mass once they got frozen. At some point, I stopped freezing teams altogether. I just wanted to play the game! Moderating became too much of a burden for me, and besides, I am a skilled enough player to beat most teams by myself.

However, I still freeze teams under certain circumstances. When there are few players on with the top 2 players splitrunning with large amounts of mass, it is nearly impossible to beat them, and this is largely due to not the teamers themselves, but the other players. When the player count is small and a team is dominating, inexperienced solo players will try to farm virus mass in a corner of the map, but do not know how to farm properly, so they just keep creating more and more viruses without being big enough to actually eat them. Agf has an extremely low maximum virus count, so the server's entire supply of viruses soon becomes stashed in a corner of the map and new viruses stop spawning. If one is lucky enough to find a virus to use to fight the team, it usually gets broken by an oblivious player that eats it for mass. I think that moderation is a necessary evil until the server gets fixed completely. I do not think that the goal should be to remove moderators, but rather to make them obsolete.
[-] The following 4 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Apix , fisa, solo_player123, Squirrel
Quote:1) Moderators are not always around.
Yes indeed this is a big problem Sad
Especially fo players not from the USA/Canada as all active mods are from these countries and have siiliar time zones, so no one is guarding the server when they are asleep.
Quote: During these times there are players who team and take advantage of this time
Exactly. Unfortunately the server has perfect teaming mechanics (no anti, seeing party members on the mini map IN A SOLO SERVER!!!, super fast movemtn when u r small so when u die u can get back to your team mate very fast, virus fast farming to cheat mass) so if no moderators are around SKILLED teamers can taker over easily.
Quote:More moderators is not the answer to this problem, its giving power back to the players!

At least its not a silver bullet. A big team of moderators would be needed and they would need more/better tools to deal with the teamers. If that cannot be realized it's betetr not to have moderators at all and to bring back anti teaming mechanics.
Quote: Moderators are human and prone to bias opinions
Yes but they don't hate you as much as you assume and therefore don't treat you as unfair as you assume... You are super biased so even though you are right with other statements, there is no point to listen to you in this case. No offense. Just facts.
Quote:I've seen moderators continually freeze players as they spawn until they give up and leave the server
Yes because moderators urgently need better tools such as a session-based freeze, so that it cannot be bypassed by respawning.
Quote: And then a player who is regularly known as a teamer may try party playing and get frozen for party playing when others get away with the same behavior who are more well known as solo players
I hope you are not talking about Rocio. Rocio is a hardcore teamer, who is SOMETIMES playing solo. But thats so irrelevant, Rocio's level 200 account "Andres" (or something like that) should be banned from the server forever, period
Quote: I've had personal experience with this with several friends who we could not figure a way to play with each other after being disrupted on several occasions from moderators saying we were teaming when we did not think we were
But this your own fault, you teamed multiple times so you are a suspect to moderators, and who could blame them? You are a thief blaming the owner of a house for kicking your form the party after you inspectet their silver dishes verrryyy long
Quote:I think its awesome having players being able to act with what they are willing to do
Agreed, but unfortunetly it doesn't work in reality, same as communism. Just look at original Agar.io, it used to be a paradise for solo players in early 2015. Now look at it in 2021, the very vast majority in FFA is teaming.

@Finky:
Quote:The stupidity of the majority of teamers is something that I will never be smart enough to understand.
Same. It has SOLO in its name yet they try to team like a hamster in a hamster weheel like there is no toher thing u could do in a solo server. It's a daily facepalm meme...

Quote:When there are few players on with the top 2 players splitrunning with large amounts of mass, it is nearly impossible to beat them
Exactly.

Quote:I do not think that the goal should be to remove moderators, but rather to make them obsolete.
Yes. But that's not easy and I think the devs have to prioritize things with time, so it may not be done anytime soon.
[-] The following 4 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • Démone, fisa, Jupiter, Light*
text wall :l

(@firebone#9999)
If there are not always Moderators on the server, you are right, it is because there is a lack of Moderators for some time zones so it would be better to add more instead of thinking about removing them. It's hard to totally eliminate 'teaming', it exists in so many forms, I'll grant you that. The way you sometimes play with certain players can be considered as ' form of teaming ' . Have I ever frozen you for this? NO ! In fact, I mainly freeze the big teamers or 'recedivists' who team every day .  Without moderators on this server, experienced teamers could dominate it, become very greedy as you say (and as you did in the other server) preventing other players from playing and thus penalizing a full server and this is where Mods must come in and they must be present. I do appreciate  you stating your opinion in this thread somewhat intelligibly instead of repeatedly insulting mods which  only earned you the ban that you are talking about.

The moderators must also be present to intervene in the chat, there is so much toxicity and insults. I would go so far as to say that the Moderators must have even more powers because some rebels do not care about the warnings they receive ( for teaming or language) or the mute that is applied, they only come back more angry and insults more but let's remember- if they get warned or muted , that's the result of THEIR behavior !
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
You all are always calling teamers noobs and so proud of how much more skillful and plentiful solo players are, yet the ones who responded so far in favor of moderators have opinions based off the fear that the solo players are too weak to keep teamers handled.

Three of you responded to the portion I almost left completely out because even though it adds to my argument, the five points I made at the bottom are not the true reasons why moderators should be removed.  The reason why moderators should be removed is because teaming is almost completely unavoidable in a server that has regular players, with a chat, private messaging, and a friendslist.

Samira (Solo Player 123)  conducted an excellent response proving my point just how bias humans can be.  Apix also seemed to have been expecting some level of bias opinions by the looks of his comment.  (and he was right!)

Today while playing, Demone you proved my point how teaming is unavoidable.  Today in game, someone tried to team with you as I was about to eat you.  You could have eaten me then, but you decided to split to eat the player instead.  Then you tried to defend your remaining mass that I would have eaten if the player had not tried to team with you.  So I went and made sure that I finished you off after you had officially accepted the teamers help by not forfeiting all your mass that I would have eaten.  You then proceeded to target me in battle for the next twenty minutes or so.  During that time you only shot viruses at me in the middle of battle with multiple opponents and also position yourself strategically for my opponents to eat me and finish me off.  Then you admitted to it when I called you out and you said something along the lines of "because you were being greedy".

If you were singling me out in the middle of battle that is undeniably teaming.  This is exactly what I mean by how teaming is just unavoidable in agf and in game moderators should be removed.
I never call anyone a noob. I remain respectful and do not use any words that can hurt anyone  ( as exemple : trash, noob, dumb, stupid, etc , it's more your language than mine) . As I also respect teamers, seems you are the only one who don't know that.  

What you described, this is your point of view and it is clearly not mine. This player was trying to team up with me and I decided to eat him because it'is a solo server, at the risk of you eating me afterwards because I was more vulnerable (This is what some call honor ). When I told you that you were 'greedy', it didn't refer to that part of the game at all. A few minutes before, you had the biggest mass (I only had a small mass) and you split up twice to eat me because you knew it was me. 'Actually, I found it rather funny because you criticize this kind of behavior  when it's done to you. And targeting is the position that you take most of the time.... I don't, I play for pleasure not to prove a point like you seem to try to do every game.  I remember a few days ago, you were only virusing me and sparing your teamate, you even stopped my virusing to let her pass and then you were 2 against me...  as you criticize player using self-feed, you call the people who uses self-feed names but today you did it to me ... 

I don't think that this convo is going anywhere and criticizing the way a person does an action in game is not productive so I won't be adding more to this.  You obviously have an agenda as you do always and you already stated that you miss teaming and thus the hating of mods is part of a step taken in order to do so when you want to.

As to your point of being afraid of teamers.... on the contrary I love teamers... I love to eat them.  As I said before I only freeze them when they have taken over the server. But you also have to take into consideration new people coming on the server that are not as experienced as the regular solo players and that needs to be balanced out even when the teamers are small to give a chance to the new small solo players. 
[-] The following 3 users Like Démone's post:
  • fisa, Light*, Redfox
Demone you take things too personally.  You are well aware of the common stigma of solo players calling teamers noobs, so to make the comment all about you is just ridiculous.

Also there was no honor in what you did today considering I would have eaten all of you if you didn't get help from the random player.  It would have been honorable if you forfeited all your mass like what should have happened.  The fact that I had to chase you to get the mass I already deserved shows that you are indeed a teamer.

And if you love teamers, then welcome them to the server and stop enforcing solo play.

I know I am giving specific cases, but I mean to give them as generalizations of what is happening for everyone.  Teaming is unavoidable and in game moderators need to be removed.  Its all just bias opinions of what is and what is not teaming at this point.

And of course I have an agenda.  My agenda has been the same as it's always been.  It's to have the best agf server for all to play.  Fair and fun for all
Quote:The fact that I had to chase you to get the mass I already deserved shows that you are indeed a teamer.

She’s a teamer who ate her teammate?
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Démone, fisa, Light*
(02-19-2021, 10:22 PM)Mindless Wrote: Apix also seemed to have been expecting some level of bias opinions by the looks of his comment.  (and he was right!)

(I know this is off topic, but I don't see any comment from Apix, were you talking about my comment?)
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
(02-20-2021, 04:19 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 10:22 PM)Mindless Wrote: Apix also seemed to have been expecting some level of bias opinions by the looks of his comment.  (and he was right!)

(I know this is off topic, but I don't see any comment from Apix, were you talking about my comment?)

idk, maybe I dreamed it
[-] The following 2 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , Redfox
Nah ya didn't dream. I said it but I deleted my comment because I knew this thread was going to be heated.

I did say don't diss this just because Mindless wrote it.

Glad to know Mindless is dreaming about me lolol
Sorry mate, had to say it
[-] The following 5 users Like Apix 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa, Mindless, Redfox, Squirrel
Something the players who are in favor of anti teaming need to realize is that teaming is a major part of what makes agf great as a whole.  Agf is currently a one sided coin and it is over all dry.  Players seem to ultimately be more interested in playing with each other instead of playing against each other.  That is why even the most committed solo players often just float passed each other.  With time people become friends and uninterested in battling one another.  There is nothing to prove, we are here to just play and hangout.  It boils down to regulars playing with each other instead of against each other.

A solo server just doesn't make any sense.
A solo server makes sense to solo players. If you aren’t a solo player then a solo server doesn’t make sense to you, correct. The beauty of agf only shines in solo play. If you team it’s just another teaming server. And we have hundreds of them (in Agma and other games).
[-] The following 5 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Démone, fisa, Light*, Rikkou, Squirrel